OT: HF Jets Lounge - No Jokinen in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Smoking and nicotine is insidious. I've been a smoker most of my life, though I did quit for 3+ years once. Completely and totally free of it, no cravings, nothing. Life got stressful, and combined with some drinking and late nights, had a couple puffs, and straight back to smoking. It's an evil, evil addiction. I'm going to quit again, and I'm definitely not looking forward to withdrawals. I found the first two weeks was awful, the next 2 not so bad, then I didn't have any issues.

Kudos to those that can kick the habit. Once I got over the physical and mental addiction I really didn't miss it - looking forward to that day again.

sully1410

#EggosForEleven
Dec 28, 2011
Calgary, Alta.
I had an instructor that said that he would never quit smoking...that's too much pressure. He would just stop smoking for awhile...then he didn't feel bad when he started again.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
I started smoking when I joined the army at 17. You got a ten minute break every hour...seemed like a good idea to me lol. At my peak, I was smoking a pack and a half a day. It was so bad I had to quit twice lol. First time I quit for 6months, and state again after my son was born...for whatever reason. I quit the day after my birthday after my wife got her tooth pulled. Haven't looked back.

I started smoking in army cadets at 14. Also drinking. Baaad influence :)

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
Closed. No more OT talk here on the Jets board.

Kidding.

Thread limit reached. Head straight, take your first left, then your first right, keep going until you come to a sign that says 'OT: HF Jets Lounge', enter and you have arrived at your destination. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad