OT: HF Jets Lounge | Flying snowmobiles at the Grey Cup in Regina? Sounds about right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Title : Claude Noel meme edition!

srxfsxt.jpg

pphr9ep.jpg

qgmiwn5.jpg

boe2f5t.jpg

k8rx741.jpg

q3r3p8h.jpg

smgowx.jpg

4i12j1d.jpg

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
YWGinYYZ said:

Add more!

claude-noel.jpg

Save that image to desktop

Go to : livememe

Top right "upload image"

insert your own text in the bottom right "top text" and "bottom test"

"save this meme"

Right click "save image location"

come to the thread you want to insert image

click on insert image paste image location

?????????

Profit!

Sweech

Oh When the Spurs
Jun 30, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
We won last game, so right now we're quietly on our way to a Stanley cup. Also, most of our players are roaring back.

I hate the main boards...

What's the deal with the main boards? I pretty much never venture out there - I'm either here, or on the prospects board. Sometimes I'll hit up Trades and Rumours for a laugh.

Any gem threads/posts on the main board?

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
What's the deal with the main boards? I pretty much never venture out there - I'm either here, or on the prospects board. Sometimes I'll hit up Trades and Rumours for a laugh.

Any gem threads/posts on the main board?

You want people to sift through the stuff on the main board for you? Do we get danger pay? :laugh: ;)

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Hey everyone. I'm a brand new Jets fan so i know next to nothing about them, Care to help me out?

Someone did a quick top to bottom overview of the team: can't find the post right now. I think it was one of wpgsilver or allan5oh?

Anyone remember that post? Was for another new Jets fan. I'm suffering from a senile moment, and my scotch imbibing hasn't even started yet. :sarcasm:

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
I'm going to wait a day or two and collect all of these and post them on the main board to introduce everyone to #noelogic.

9oak941.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad