OT: HF Jets lounge: Crestview FTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
In other, non Harry Potter related news (because you guys still haven't changed the title to something HP related), my math exam didn't go as well as I hoped. Now I actually have to study for my final next week. Maybe.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
tumblr_lrcyljt5ar1r333b6o1_500.gif

LadyJet26

LETS GO BLUE!!!!!
Sep 6, 2004
Winnipeg, MB
Anyone around that's good with technology that can help me?

Both google and firefox say my printer is installed incorrectly.

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Goddamit. This is most I've talked about freaking Harry Potter since an ex forced me to watch one of them like 3 years ago.

Also I have no idea what that gif is about, just know that it was from Emma Watson was way too young. I like her much better now :naughty:

Also damn school with ie. The worst. I can't even figure how to link a ******* picture. Probably for the best it would just get me in trouble with the other mods I suppose...:D

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Goddamit. This is most I've talked about freaking Harry Potter since an ex forced me to watch one of them like 3 years ago.

Also I have no idea what that gif is about, just know that it was from Emma Watson was way too young. I like her much better now :naughty:

Also damn school with ie. The worst. I can't even figure how to link a ******* picture. Probably for the best it would just get me in trouble with the other mods I suppose...:D

Pff, she was 19 there!

I'd let her search for my Elder Wand.

And I don't really like the movies. I like the interaction between the actors, but holy damn are there some horrible storytelling and ridiculously miscast actors in those movies.

LadyJet26

LETS GO BLUE!!!!!
Sep 6, 2004
Winnipeg, MB
Pff, she was 19 there!

I'd let her search for my Elder Wand.

And I don't really like the movies. I like the interaction between the actors, but holy damn are there some horrible storytelling and ridiculously miscast actors in those movies.

The third movie. Omg the third movie. Just horrible horrible horrible.

LadyJet26

LETS GO BLUE!!!!!
Sep 6, 2004
Winnipeg, MB
I'm not that good with technology, but I'm guessing your printer isn't installed properly.

Hope that helps!

Ass :laugh:

It worked fine late March after YWG helped me install it. Unless it has to do with the stupid updates since then. I hate having a laptop without a disc drive. Not everyone is tech savvy enough to understand it.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
The third movie. Omg the third movie. Just horrible horrible horrible.

Well, at least they nailed the casting of the tall, handsome Sirius Black.

oldman.jpg

Cause that's what I think when I think tall, dark and handsome. I think of freaking Dracula!

Okay, Dracula would actually be pretty fitting. Let's try that again.

Cause that's what I think when I think tall, dark and handsome. I think of freaking Jim Gordon!

Crap.

wpgsilver

Jun 14, 2011
Winnipeg
There is a lot of focus in those books on actually pronouncing the words they are saying correctly...

I think Snape might have had a point in the first book. Most students at that school probably are Dunderheads.

Took you long enough to work that in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad