BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
giphy.gif

I'd let her turn my time.

Potrzebie

Mar 25, 2010
Windows made me. I had updates to install. So yes :laugh:

I would have printed this at school, but I need colour ink. ARGH!

You could try doing a system restore to before you installed the update that broke your printer.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
HF>Math exam

Everyone knows this

:sarcasm:

That's what I'm gonna put on my college applications next year.

Extra Curricular Activities:

I got a thread on HFBoards named after me!

I'll be awaiting your invitation, along with my complete scholarship in cash, in the mail.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Sorry to interrupt, again, but since I got cut off by a thread change within a day of posting this, thought I'd ask it here again.

Anyone have that gif of David Tennant stand in the rain with that dejected look on his face, but the one with the MTS centre in the background? Forgot to save it the first time around, super bitter.

Thanks!

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Sorry to interrupt, again, but since I got cut off by a thread change within a day of posting this, thought I'd ask it here again.

Anyone have that gif of David Tennant stand in the rain with that dejected look on his face, but the one with the MTS centre in the background? Forgot to save it the first time around, super bitter.

Thanks!

I think that was created by and posted by gholas, if you want to do a search for it.

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
Well, you also think Taylor Swift is hot. Your taste in women seems to be as poor as your taste in books.

I miss my Harry Potter thread. :(

I think she's kinda hot. Not "OMG I'M MELTING"-hot. That Lawrence and Johansson gals are MELTING HOT.

The person that get's me melting and blubbering and stuttering and blushing is Allison Brie. Allison Brie > Everyone else.

LadyJet: I did it three times! Go and do it yourself sweetie :laugh:

LadyJet26

LETS GO BLUE!!!!!
Sep 6, 2004
Winnipeg, MB
I think she's kinda hot. Not "OMG I'M MELTING"-hot. That Lawrence and Johansson gals are MELTING HOT.

The person that get's me melting and blubbering and stuttering and blushing is Allison Brie. Allison Brie > Everyone else.

I would but it's my last two days of school. I'm swamped. As I say this on a hockey forum. Not related to anything I'm doing:laugh:

StronGeer

Jan 25, 2013
Down by the bay
Joining in. I was gonna change BitterSwede to Registered Dunderhead, but I just couldn't get rid of such a quality pun.
Well that's an oxymoron if I've ever seen one.
I don't think Emma Watson is that hot. There, I said it.
mark-wahlberg-shocked-gif.gif

Actually ok that is true. She's miles ahead of Britta AFAIC. So sad Britta gets all the attention on that show :shakehead

Sweech

Oh When the Spurs
Jun 30, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario

Agree about Allison Brie.

Johansson is overrated and Lawrence is hot because of her personality.

For me it's Sarah Rafferty/Kristen Bell and then everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad