HF Jets Fantasy Hockey League (Keeper) 2014-15 Season 3

Basalt13

Sep 2, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
For anyone still active in this league please log in to vote whether to veto following trade.

Brayden Holtby

for

Claude Giroux
Ondrej Pavelec

This is completely lopsided deal. I would personally give up Bobrovsky & either Dustin Brown or Tommy Wingels in exchange for Giroux/Pavelec. Which is twice the offer that Holtby is and I believe other GMs would give similar offers.

Jeti

Blue-Line Dekes
Jul 8, 2011
MTL
I'd trade at least twice that for Holtby :sarcasm:

That's why I'm always nervous doing trades on my phone. Luckily you screwed up big enough that it was obvious.

Basalt13

Sep 2, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
If anyone is willing to deal a top 20 league-wide talent for a massive overpayment contact me. My team is stacked I have Parise, Kane, Krug, Gelinas sitting on the bench! Need to consolidate my talent upward.

Jeti

Blue-Line Dekes
Jul 8, 2011
MTL
If anyone is willing to deal a top 20 league-wide talent for a massive overpayment contact me. My team is stacked I have Parise, Kane, Krug, Gelinas sitting on the bench! Need to consolidate my talent upward.

The record would indicate my team is more stacked... So send some proposals my way people.

Jeti

Blue-Line Dekes
Jul 8, 2011
MTL
lol injuries and teams I facing putting up there best games of year vs me.

We both know if you had the choice you would take my team over yours :wg:

I've got the most points for and second most points against. You've got fifth most points against, which is still a lot, but I've definitely had worse luck in matchups so far.

Jeti

Blue-Line Dekes
Jul 8, 2011
MTL
Final week!

I'm assuming immediately after we can trade picks? I don't remember last year.

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg
Well I had a way better year than I expected lol..Sunny St James is gonna be back with a vengeance led by Tavares and Miller.

PS I mean this in the most polite way possible: save the offers for Tavares this time around guys ;)

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Final week!

I'm assuming immediately after we can trade picks? I don't remember last year.
lol I hope not....but I'm pretty sure we haven't been able to the last two seasons. I did my trading for picks with players during the season before the trade deadline.

Jeti

Blue-Line Dekes
Jul 8, 2011
MTL
They said it couldn't be done, no team could repeat as champions. They said incorrectly!

:5:

sully1410

#EggosForEleven
Dec 28, 2011
Calgary, Alta.
so...its July...when is the draft going to take place, and did we have any in active teams last year? It seemed like it was pretty dead in terms of trades and what not. there was only like four teams active lol.

EastRiver

Jul 1, 2012
Canada
I know I really fell off in terms of activity last year. I started off well but by midseason I stopped checking in consistently. I'd be interested in playing again next year though.

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
I'll try to remember tonight to check the activity of teams last year. Man did my team ever stink it up. I gambled on Schneider and he was meh and had to split starts. Not having an elite goalie is killing me. Nowhere to go but up after a 3-18 year. :laugh:.

Draft is normally some time in late September. I'll also check that when I'm home from work.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad