OT: HF Jets Fantasy Dynasty League

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Hey guys. Just trying to drum up interest for an HF Jets Only Dynasty Fantasy League through Fantrax. This thread will not be a place to discuss anything other than joining the league and it's rules before we start. Fantrax has it's own chat and discussion board for trading and discussion after we get the league going.

A dynasty league is like a normal fantasy league but instead of redrafting players every season you keep all the players you draft forever. Of course trading and adding/dropping players is allowed.

This will be a deep league with full minors rosters.
50 player max roster
20 man starter roster (12 forwards by position, 6 defencemen and 2 goalies)
4 man reserve roster
3 man injury reserve slots
26 man minor roster
*Roster limits may be changed depending on how many members we can get into the league

It will be a weekly scoring schedule with Head-to-Head most categories is a win scoring format there will also be playoffs during the final weeks of the NHL's regular season.

At the end of every NHL Entry Draft we will hold our own Entry Draft sometime in July, probably only 4 rounds but that also may change depending on interest. The draft will be a lottery draft with the teams that didn't make playoffs and then the rest of the order will be based on standings. We may add a lottery for more than just the 1st pick depending on interest.

As far as international and undrafted players entering the league we will hold lotteries. For instance when Panarin signed with Chicago we would hold a lottery to see who gets him, same with Radulov after singing with the Habs. If Kovalchuk comes back we will do the same. Just to keep things fair as not everyone can be online all the time to check. Obviously if this puts you over the roster limit you will need to drop a player.

I'd like to stress to everyone that this league will be free to join. So please if you have any interest join up and lets have some fun. You won't need to spend hours on here. A few minutes a day to update your lineup will be enough.

Interested Members - 17
Daximus
Deif
rehf
Gabriel Landeskog
bogostick
The Finnish Forehead
FlappyGiraffe
Basalt13
Todd
SIV
DowntownJet
Thorburnt
Return of the Jetdi
Thee GM
Festinator
StPatrik
Peter Tagli Eddie

Last edited:

bogostick

Jun 13, 2014
I am interested, I've never been in a keeper league, would be cool. Is it a app based game we can use on mobile or just computers ?

Daximus

Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
I am interested, I've never been in a keeper league, would be cool. Is it a app based game we can use on mobile or just computers ?

They have both an mobile app and website. The mobile app is fine for updating your lines but for trade chat you probably want to work from a computer. That way you can look guys up quicker. Want me to sign you up?

bogostick

Jun 13, 2014
They have both an mobile app and website. The mobile app is fine for updating your lines but for trade chat you probably want to work from a computer. That way you can look guys up quicker. Want me to sign you up?

Yes please!

Daximus

Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Now that we are getting some traction can everyone message me their emails and I'll send out the invite for the league I already have it set up on fantrax. That way everyone can get familiar with the platform and the app. I'm hoping to get at least 10 guys before we start.

Deif

Sep 20, 2014
Now that we are getting some traction can everyone message me their emails and I'll send out the invite for the league I already have it set up on fantrax. That way everyone can get familiar with the platform and the app. I'm hoping to get at least 10 guys before we start.

I hope we can get up to around 14 or 16 at least.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad