OT: HF Jets Fantasy Dynasty League

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
When's the draft? I may be interested if there's room. And by may I mean am.

Draft is Monday September 5th starting at 4:00pm Central Standard Time (CST or Regina Time) 50 rounds with 3 hour intervals for each pick. Clock will pause at Midnight and resume at 7am (CST).
It will be a long draft but we should be done by the time the season starts. We have a few spots open if you are interested pm me your email. and I'll send you an invite.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Draft is Monday September 5th starting at 4:00pm Central Standard Time (CST or Regina Time) 50 rounds with 3 hour intervals for each pick. Clock will pause at Midnight and resume at 7am (CST).
It will be a long draft but we should be done by the time the season starts. We have a few spots open if you are interested pm me your email. and I'll send you an invite.

So to be clear 4:00 PM Regina time is 5:00 PM here in Manitoba. That would make the rest period 1:00 AM - 8:00 AM. Selfishly, it is a bit of a shame to lose that 6:00 - 7:00 AM window as I'm usually poking around here before work. But after the rush of top players I'm okay to go on auto-pilot for the most part.

Do we have a commitment from everyone to at least be available for the opening night so we can get a good start with the draft as the top players are picked. IMO that will be the fun part. As we get into the later rounds I will need to be PM'ing Dax for cheat sheets ;)

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
So this died out hard last time we attempted it due to some issues with timing of the draft along with some other things.

Wondering if anyone wants to try this again. I'm hoping to make it into a dynasty keeper league. It will likely be a paid league as last time I sunk my money into it and it died out so maybe if everyone has to pay their own way in then it will survive.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad