OT: HF Hawks City Meetup - Summer Edition - TBD

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
What do you guys think about September 23rd? It's a Saturday. There's a preseason game against Columbus that night. Maybe we could meet at that bar Murray brought up between 3 and 4 and then if people want to stick around for the game, they can do that too. Just a thought.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
What do you guys think about September 23rd? It's a Saturday. There's a preseason game against Columbus that night. Maybe we could meet at that bar Murray brought up between 3 and 4 and then if people want to stick around for the game, they can do that too. Just a thought.

Yeah, this kind of fell off the map for everyone, huh? :laugh:

Weeknights are hard for me to get downtown and hang out. Especially when I have to be up at 5:30am for work on Friday.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Apparently I was more tired than I thought yesterday... Somehow I thought it was a Thursday even though he said it was a Saturday. :shakehead

Dunno how I missed that... CS, did you edit the date at any point? :dunno:

It's possible for me that day, I think. Just have to double check there's nothing going on.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Chihawks, yes, I did edit the date because I was confused as to which game was the Saturday one. You're not crazy, lol.

Court, your game is at night, nothing says you and your friend/dad/whatever can't pop in for an hour at 3PM, we could even pull it back to 2 if it means the her majesty will be able to come for a bit. ;)

There is another game the following Saturday, 9/30 against the bruins. I think we're all in agreement that getting as many people to attend is the main objective, so we could talk about which one would be better for everyone. For me, I'll just rework whatever I have going to attend whichever is better for everyone else. Haven't seen some of you in ages and others never at all.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Chihawks, yes, I did edit the date because I was confused as to which game was the Saturday one. You're not crazy, lol.

Court, your game is at night, nothing says you and your friend/dad/whatever can't pop in for an hour at 3PM, we could even pull it back to 2 if it means the her majesty will be able to come for a bit. ;)

There is another game the following Saturday, 9/30 against the bruins. I think we're all in agreement that getting as many people to attend is the main objective, so we could talk about which one would be better for everyone. For me, I'll just rework whatever I have going to attend whichever is better for everyone else. Haven't seen some of you in ages and others never at all.

Haha. At least I know I wasn't crazy, and you initially suggested a Thursday.

I'm game for either one, most likely. I don't think I have anything going on in September on any weekend, TBH.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Is there a way to replace the existing poll in this thread with a new one for 9/23 or 9/30 or do we have to make a new thread entirely to make a new poll?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad