OT: HF Hawks City Meetup - Summer Edition - TBD

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
I voted for Monday 1/2. I have that day off of work, it's away from the weekend so I won't have hockey stuff going on. Given where I work, live, and what my weekdays look like between family and work it just isn't feasible for me to get out so that will be the only day that would work for me.

MurrayBannerman

I post about baseball on a hockey forum
Feb 18, 2012
CHI
I voted for Monday 1/2. I have that day off of work, it's away from the weekend so I won't have hockey stuff going on. Given where I work, live, and what my weekdays look like between family and work it just isn't feasible for me to get out so that will be the only day that would work for me.

I'm kind of leaning towards this as the weekend option anyways. Then I figured out I couldn't edit the poll. :laugh:

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
Any weekday is good for me. Poll should allow multiple picks.

I'm out for the WC, will be driving back from Indianapolis.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
1/2/17 would probably be best for me. I have an insane amount of schoolwork to get done before those first two options and work is too busy at the restaurant so I can't justify taking time off in December.

MurrayBannerman

Feb 18, 2012
CHI
Alright, 1/2 is our weekend option. Feel safe with that one. If you're going to that, don't vote. Will edit above.

We still need our weekday one for those interested.

MurrayBannerman

Feb 18, 2012
CHI
Which weekday one were you talking?

We're 100% doing 1/2 for the Winter Classic.

That's happening and set in stone and I'm calling it a "weekend" meetup because a lot of people have it off for New Years.

We're also doing a second one during the week for the work crowd in one of the days above in the poll (excluding 1/2).

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
C'mon, Monday 1/2!

I say no one says who they are and everyone has to try and guess who's who.

If Courtney is the only lady there then we know we'll at least get one right!

EDIT: Just saw MB's post. Woo! This will be fun.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
We're 100% doing 1/2 for the Winter Classic.

That's happening and set in stone and I'm calling it a "weekend" meetup because a lot of people have it off for New Years.

We're also doing a second one during the week for the work crowd in one of the days above in the poll (excluding 1/2).

Thanks MB. I'll be there, barring anything coming up between now and then.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Maybe I won't wear my Corey jersey. Make it a little harder for y'all to know who I am!
Oh, I am still a lady. Well, there goes that :laugh:

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
C'mon, Monday 1/2!

I say no one says who they are and everyone has to try and guess who's who.

If Courtney is the only lady there then we know we'll at least get one right!

EDIT: Just saw MB's post. Woo! This will be fun.

Courtney should put her hair up and bring a fake beard so we can't tell it's her. Or we all shave, put on wigs, and wear our nicest Sunday dresses.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad