OT: HF Hawks' Best Poster of the Year AWARDS - Update: Results!

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
How in the hell am I a buzzkill? I know I can be super negative about the Bears and Sox, but I'm different when it comes to the Hawks. I actually believe in their direction, crazy as it sounds. The Bears and Sox skepticism is well earned by those teams.

I'm way more positive about the Hawks than other teams in town.

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
How in the hell am I a buzzkill? I know I can be super negative about the Bears and Sox, but I'm different when it comes to the Hawks. I actually believe in their direction, crazy as it sounds. The Bears and Sox skepticism is well earned by those teams.

upload_2021-1-6_12-24-27.gif

(submitted with the best of intentions)

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014

Complaining about the results? Not the best road to go down when trying to distance yourself from being awarded Biggest Buzzkill.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Complaining about the results? Not the best road to go down when trying to distance yourself from being awarded Biggest Buzzkill.
I'm just wondering.....BWC is king of that one IMO. He drives me nuts with his negativity, but occasionally has good snippets here and there.

I'm complaining because I'm nowhere near as much of a mope when it comes to the Hawks as BWC or Blackhawks, among others.

Being a buzzkill and being very wrong a few times are two different things.
When I was very wrong it was more about overestimating talent rather than playing it down.

Last edited:

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
9B59BFF1-2503-40F9-981F-73B6797CD525.gif
I'm just wondering.....BWC is king of that one IMO. He drives me nuts with his negativity, but occasionally has good snippets here and there.

I'm complaining because I'm nowhere near as much of a mope when it comes to the Hawks as BWC or Blackhawks, among others.

Being a buzzkill and being very wrong a few times are two different things.
When I was very wrong it was more about overestimating talent rather than playing it down.

Reactions: clydesdale line

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011

Remember when you declared as a fact the Bears would at best win 4 games and even that was unlikely?

SotasicA

Aug 25, 2014
I won best poster by a landslide. Fake media doesn't acknowledge it, but that's because they are trying to steal it from me.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Y'all can complain about the results all you want, but the votes have been counted. What, you think you can come on up here like it's the freaking Capital and demand a recount?!?

Take the L's and move on with your lives.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad