OT: HF Hawks' Best Poster of the Year AWARDS - Update: Results!

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
A yearly tradition here, the HF Hawks Awards have been the pinnacle of threads around these parts for yea...Nah, I'm just messing, the majority of posters don't give a shit. But while we're a little over a month away from the NHL's return and we're all still stuck repeating the same talking points here as we've had for months now, I figured why not let these return and help spur some more conversations.

For this year, please copy and paste the list of categories at the bottom of this post and put the deserving username next to each category. I'll allow nicknames, but they have to be clear in terms of the user (so for example, CH doesn't work for ChiHawks10 because we also have ChiHawk21, but CH10 would suffice). When time comes, I'll add up the totals and announce winners; if I don't and the season is a day or to away from starting, mods should presume I'm dead and take over these duties.

I am also adding a Gold/Silver/Bronze style system to the "Best Poster" Awards. So now you'll be able to reward posters who you feel are great, but just shy of the best. Each vote for #1 will be given 3 points, each vote for #2 will get 2 points, and each vote for #3 will get a single point. So a poster who never gets higher than #2 can technically be declared the best poster.

Captain:

Best Moderator:

Biggest Contributor:

Funniest:

Best Avatar:

Biggest Buzzkill:

#1 Best Poster:

#2 Best Poster:

#3 Best Poster:

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
As far as this year...

Captain:
@CallMeShaft (basically took the reigns from @AmericanDream who was M.I.A. alot this year). I don't blame people if they put @Rooh here though as the captain of the tank.

Best Moderator: @No Fun Shogun

Biggest Contributor:
@HockeySensible

Funniest: @Rooh (although @Krisbryantisbest is up there with his god awful takes which makes me laugh...)

Best Avatar: @Styles

Biggest Buzzkill: @Boqvy wan Kenobi (people saying BWC are stuck on the last couple of years. He's been a saint in comparison to KBS this year)

#1 Best Poster: @CallMeShaft

#2 Best Poster: @BK

#3 Best Poster: @RememberTheRoar / @Brightwing

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
As far as this year...

Captain:
@CallMeShaft (basically took the reigns from @AmericanDream who was M.I.A. alot this year). I don't blame people if they put @Rooh here though as the captain of the tank.

Best Moderator: @No Fun Shogun

Biggest Contributor:
@HockeySensible

Funniest: @Rooh (although @Krisbryantisbest is up there with his god awful takes which makes me laugh...)

Best Avatar: @Styles

Biggest Buzzkill: @Boqvy wan Kenobi (people saying BWC are stuck on the last couple of years. He's been a saint in comparison to KBS this year)

#1 Best Poster: @CallMeShaft

#2 Best Poster: @BK

#3 Best Poster: @RememberTheRoar / @Brightwing
I love you too CL.

Reactions: clydesdale line

Cowch

Jan 24, 2019

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Wow, still really early with this, but I'm touched at all of you thus far who are putting me in your top 3 posters or calling me captain. I understand biggest contributor (those playoff avatars and binary GDTs won't make themselves!) and wouldn't be shocked at some votes for 'funniest'. But people thinking I should have the 'C' and seeing all my intangibles? It's warming my heart.

I'm honestly starting to feel bad about talking about all of you behind your backs. I won't stop, but I feel just a tiny bit of remorse for some of the very true things I have said.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Site is wack and doesn’t show mentions but I appreciate y’all. I’m working in Alabama this week so I picked up some twang.

Every poster here is a part of the HFHawks fam. so I don’t have selections. Just remember Dallas lost in the finals so here is my favorite meme from that.

41436FA9-255E-4A6F-B2F8-00491F55D147.jpeg

Go FULL STYLES it’s Friday!!!

Last edited:

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
I am clear winner in this category. My wife agrees as well pls she said she would vote twice (I guess I have been a peach lately).
No you dont, you are always roses and butterflies with a rainbow lol

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad