OT: HF Hawks' Best Poster of the Year AWARDS - Update: Results!

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
It is WJC time...I am back bitches!! And likely to get banned by a Finn poster lol

In case you need it

upload_2020-12-14_23-40-44.jpeg

Ace Card Bedard

Back in Black, Red, and White
Feb 11, 2012
I love you all equally.

Also, why is anyone bagging on Aucoin? He played well for the Hawks at a low point in their history and even joined the organization after retirement.
As far as I know he still lives in the suburbs and helps coach youth teams in the Chicago area. Nothing but respect for Adrian (even if he made his name in Vancouver.)

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
I love you all equally.

Also, why is anyone bagging on Aucoin? He played well for the Hawks at a low point in their history and even joined the organization after retirement.
As far as I know he still lives in the suburbs and helps coach youth teams in the Chicago area. Nothing but respect for Adrian (even if he made his name in Vancouver.)
Wait? The Aucoin comparison made towards me was not a compliment?!?

Wow, you people are dicks...

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
I love you all equally.

He was atrocious as a Blackhawk.

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Wait? The Aucoin comparison made towards me was not a compliment?!?

Wow, you people are dicks...
He was atrocious as a
There's a reason he was nicknamed Augroin... He was BRUTAL as a Hawk, and always hurt.
Blackhawk.
You got THAT right.

I will never understand why some folks feel the need to diss players whose play does not meet their expectations. Is it jealousy? Envy? Or just plain spite?
Like many NHL grinders over the years, Aucoin was able to play at the NHL level mainly because of his character. More power to him.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
I will never understand why some folks feel the need to diss players whose play does not meet their expectations. Is it jealousy? Envy? Or just plain spite?
Like many NHL grinders over the years, Aucoin was able to play at the NHL level mainly because of his character. More power to him.
Somebody said Aucoin played well here. I strongly disagree with that sentiment. I think Adrian will be all alright.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
It's been what feels like 3 years since the last post in this thread, so reminding all of you to vote!

Also, mods are contractually obligated to participate, especially ones who've frequently been roaming the site in the off-season.

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
Captain: Shaft....he keeps this place going

Best Moderator: DHF

Biggest Contributor: Fiddy with his War and Peace posts

Funniest: AD.....not even close

Best Avatar: Styles

Biggest Buzzkill: Hawksrule...captain of negativity

#1 Best Poster: Pez...we think a lot alike

#2 Best Poster: BK....most fact driven poster with no emotion

#3 Best Poster: Styles....humor and facts

Last edited:

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Gonna make Tuesday night the cutoff for this, with Wednesday likely being the results. So if you haven't voted for a poster you like, time to get to doing that.

Because how else will a poster here know they have an admirer?!? Only by voting for them will they know someone wants to boink be friends with them.

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
Gonna make Tuesday night the cutoff for this, with Wednesday likely being the results. So if you haven't voted for a poster you like, time to get to doing that.

Because how else will a poster here know they have an admirer?!? Only by voting for them will they know someone wants to boink be friends with them.

Should we expect ECHLFreak to receive a special award as your biggest admirer?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad