Confirmed with Link: HF Habs welcomes back Habs10Habs

THE HOFF

Sep 26, 2007
I'm biased of course, but we have the best group of posters on HF Boards. A solid mixture of great posters, and demented ones. :laugh:

Seriously though, it is like a family atmosphere.

hey john I hope all is well , long time no talk.

coolasprICE

Mar 7, 2008
Montreal
I wan't this hf fame.

I'm going to start buying more collectible habs items, portray patience and acceptance, use the multi quote function and include only nice remarks.

I want to act and feel presidential!

H10H, can you help me think of a new handle!?

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
If anybody is wondering how he got his post count this high, just look over this thread. He's been promoted, stepped down, come back, resigned etc. more than Brett Favre.

JPGoHabsGo

May 30, 2013
Ive only been posting here for a month but welcome back random poster who everyone posts about missing so much. I hope to one day be as beloved and cherished as you are.

The Nightman

Plateaued User
Aug 13, 2006
I vote we sacrifice, Couris and Patoqc to the HF gods to thank for the return of the legend H10H. It must be done.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
If anybody is wondering how he got his post count this high, just look over this thread. He's been promoted, stepped down, come back, resigned etc. more than Brett Favre.

You left out a few other stuff that-we-might-not-talk-about in his resume

Price My Man Crush

Aug 27, 2011
Montréal
For those who don't know him, he's pretty much responsible for most of the Habs mods assigned today. A great poster, very friendly and kind-hearted and really positive too. When things look grim in a GDT, count on H10H to post a one-liner that cracks everyone up.

Been way too long.

Thank you CS. I never saw him before. Is he more positive than Coldplay? :naughty:

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
I vote we sacrifice, Couris and Patoqc to the HF gods to thank for the return of the legend H10H. It must be done.

Haha yes!

Welcome back H10H, Master of GDT Spamming. With him here, I doubt any GDT finishes under one full 40 pages thread.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Hope fatherhood is treating you well.

I'm a current challenger for GDT crap-posting title so, y'know, if you come at the king you best not miss.

Mike Mike Caron

Aug 29, 2010
Thanks so much for all the kind words, my pm box is getting slammed right now lol

I can't really go into details on why I was away. Let's just say I made a mistake, and have now been allowed to come back and torment the hell out of all of you. :D

Lol yes I missed you guys WS. ;)

Flirted with a girl on facebook and after that the wife took the computer away from you? You are a great men John.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Just when I thought this place was getting better, this happens..........

Missed you bro - glad to have you back!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad