Confirmed with Link: HF Habs welcomes back Habs10Habs

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
disappointed I wasn't around for you in your prime, hopefully your comeback is one for the record books. I look forward to reading your posts.:):yo:

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I'll never understand his Breezer love. I try, I try and I try, but I will never get it..
Met him when I was really young. He was super nice and answered all my annoying 6-year-old questions. Pretty easy to see why he became my favourite.

Plus, he wasn't as bad as people make him out to be. It sucked that our management thought he was a #1 defenseman - he was clearly a very good 2nd pairing defenseman.

If he had of been a second pairing guy his whole career - people would have loved him a lot more, IMO. He was asked too do way more than his skillset could handle and hated because of it.

Same reason a guy like Smolinski got a lot of hate when he was here.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Met him when I was really young. He was super nice and answered all my annoying 6-year-old questions. Pretty easy to see why he became my favourite.

Plus, he wasn't as bad as people make him out to be. It sucked that our management thought he was a #1 defenseman - he was clearly a very good 2nd pairing defenseman.

If he had of been a second pairing guy his whole career - people would have loved him a lot more, IMO. He was asked too do way more than his skillset could handle and hated because of it.

Same reason a guy like Smolinski got a lot of hate when he was here.

I know, you already explained it to me. Still, usually the favorites of people will have top end talent at whatever role. It's all good bro, I'll never get it ;)

NLHabsFan

Nov 18, 2008
Alberta
Welcome Back H10H :yo: Can't wait for the great posts and discussions again.

So did you have to give up your HoF status to make a comeback?!

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I know, you already explained it to me. Still, usually the favorites of people will have top end talent at whatever role. It's all good bro, I'll never get it ;)
Hahaha not me!

Favourite baseball player of all-time was Alex Gonzalez for the Jays. :laugh:

My favourite now is JP Arencibia and he sucksssssssssss. :laugh:

I don't get it either bro. :help:

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
hey john I hope all is well , long time no talk.

Never been better, and yes, way, way too long.

What a day! :handclap:

What? Did you get poutine for lunch too? :)

I wan't this hf fame.

I'm going to start buying more collectible habs items, portray patience and acceptance, use the multi quote function and include only nice remarks.

I want to act and feel presidential!

H10H, can you help me think of a new handle!?

Haha, actually I was going to ask if I could trade usernames with you. :)

If anybody is wondering how he got his post count this high, just look over this thread. He's been promoted, stepped down, come back, resigned etc. more than Brett Favre.

lol I think they're writing a HF Boards book about me soon.

holy crap that is alot of posts

You'd have a ton of posts too, if you rambled on as much as I do. :laugh:

Ive only been posting here for a month but welcome back random poster who everyone posts about missing so much. I hope to one day be as beloved and cherished as you are.

Thank you JPGoHabsGo :)

Time for Favre4Favre again. :sarcasm:

lol oh gawd no! :laugh:

OMFG WB H10H!!
:yo:

Thank you PIM. :)

One of the greats. :nod:

lol not quite, but thank you. :)

Great to see you back!

Thanks Mike, good to be back. :)

I vote we sacrifice, Couris and Patoqc to the HF gods to thank for the return of the legend H10H. It must be done.

Haha, nah I say we keep those 2 around. I enjoy reading their points of view on things. :)

welcome back H10H!

now to get MiG doing the majority of GDTs again and we'll be back to the golden years ;)

Thank you ahabsfanfromtoronto :)

No complaints from me, though we have more than a few posters who do incredible GDT's here.

HEY DIDNT I ALREADY WELCOME YOU BACK IN ANOTHER THREAD?? :nod::laugh:

Haha we're both old, so you probably did. Neither one of us would remember anyways. ;)

Mod him already

:sarcasm:

lol, I've taken enough abuse

Lost out on Lecavalier but got John back...I say it's a net win for HF Habs. Welcome back!

Thanks Hoto, but I think the HF Habs definitely got the short end of the stick. :laugh:

And we got John back for only half of Vinny's price. John drives a hard bargain, but he's worth it. He better produce..:D

Keep sending that poutine shipment, and I'll try my best. ;)

Haha yes!

Welcome back H10H, Master of GDT Spamming. With him here, I doubt any GDT finishes under one full 40 pages thread.

Thank you CG, I miss spamming the GDT's. Though I'm sure there are more than a few that don't miss my ramblings :laugh:

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Hope fatherhood is treating you well.

I'm a current challenger for GDT crap-posting title so, y'know, if you come at the king you best not miss.

Very well thank you. A few grey hairs, but not enough to complain.

Haha, I look forward to some GDT battles with you. ;)

Flirted with a girl on facebook and after that the wife took the computer away from you? You are a great men John.

If that was the case, I'd be a dead man. My wife is a bad ass :laugh:

Just when I thought this place was getting better, this happens..........

Missed you bro - glad to have you back!!

You know I just couldn't let that happen. ;) Actually you guys have done an amazing job. I'm really proud to see how things have developed.

Missed you too.

what up old timer? :)

Wow, good to see you IWIHAC. It seems like forever. :)

disappointed I wasn't around for you in your prime, hopefully your comeback is one for the record books. I look forward to reading your posts.:):yo:

I'm definitely overrated, but thank you KA, I hope I don't disappoint. :)

John?! Who did I hit with my car then.. :sarcasm:

Welcome back man! Really glad to have you back!

Thank you Pyer :)

Welcome back man!

Wow, It's Mr. GDT himself. Thanks Harry, good to see you. :)

Whoa. Blast from my lurking past.

Welcome back!

Thank you That. :)

Welcome Back H10H :yo: Can't wait for the great posts and discussions again.

So did you have to give up your HoF status to make a comeback?!

Thanks NLHabsFan :) Though the secret for making my posts seem great is, I secretly drug each of you through the internet. :)

Welcome back, buddy!

That guy was seriously great.

Thanks Analyzer, it's definitely been awhile. :)

Lol, make me sound like I'm dead.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad