Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
btw the thread title says "confirmed with link"

so where's the link?

false advertising!

lol I got a laugh from that too.

For those that don't know me. You're really not missing out on much. I'm just an average guy, who lives and breaths the Habs, and all things Habs related. In fact, I just bought a huge Habs ashtray, and I don't even smoke :laugh:

Mover: I've been away for about a year. I'm old now, so it might have been longer, I'm not sure. ;)

windycity

Sep 30, 2003
Well duh
Visit site
lol I got a laugh from that too.

For those that don't know me. You're really not missing out on much. I'm just an average guy, who lives and breaths the Habs, and all things Habs related. In fact, I just bought a huge Habs ashtray, and I don't even smoke :laugh:

Mover: I've been away for about a year. I'm old now, so it might be longer, I'm not sure. ;)

nice to meet you so to speak, and welcome back!

do you have a hot girlfriend, wife or sister whose pics you could post?

windycity

Sep 30, 2003
Well duh
Visit site
For those who don't know him, he's pretty much responsible for most of the Habs mods assigned today. A great poster, very friendly and kind-hearted and really positive too. When things look grim in a GDT, count on H10H to post a one-liner that cracks everyone up.

Been way too long.

if he's not bi-polar, irrational, delusional and overly emotional, he won't fit in here and we can't use him

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
For those who don't know him, he's pretty much responsible for most of the Habs mods assigned today. A great poster, very friendly and kind-hearted and really positive too. When things look grim in a GDT, count on H10H to post a one-liner that cracks everyone up.

Been way too long.

I don't want any of those "very friendly, kind-hearted" hippies hangin' 'round these parts.

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
nice to meet you so to speak, and welcome back!

do you have a hot girlfriend, wife or sister whose pics you could post?

Nice to meet you too. ;)

Of course.

95pvlf.jpg

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006

Been way too long.

The check is in the mail CS. :laugh:

if he's not bi-polar, irrational, delusional and overly emotional, he won't fit in here and we can't use him

I can be all of those. But my speciality is I make a mean poutine.

Think of him as the Jean Béliveau of the Habs board.

You are definitely in my will Jee. :laugh:

I don't want any of those "very friendly, kind-hearted" hippies hangin' 'round these parts.

Aww come on, I'm told I have good "Character" though. ;)

Oh come on. Beliveau isn't that old.

Lmao, now this is more like it.

Somebody requested a link.

Here it is:

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=241024-

Lmao, that was taken from last weekend.

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
It's thread like these that make me want to post more and be more part of the "family" . More of a reader.

I'm biased of course, but we have the best group of posters on HF Boards. A solid mixture of great posters, and demented ones. :laugh:

Seriously though, it is like a family atmosphere.

Reactions: OldCraig71

Gally and Chucky

No Excuses
Jun 11, 2011
Gatineau, Canada
I'm biased of course, but we have the best group of posters on HF Boards. A solid mixture of great posters, and demented ones. :laugh:

Seriously though, it is like a family atmosphere.

We've got some special ones all right! Will def try to post more, been doing more lately. Welcome back btw! Looking forward to reading your posts and opinions, expecting a lot from you, no pressure ! :sarcasm:

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
We've got some special ones all right! Will def try to post more, been doing more lately. Welcome back btw! Looking forward to reading your posts and opinions, expecting a lot from you, no pressure ! :sarcasm:

Haha, that's a nice way to put it. Oh crap, that means I may have to think before I type, I hate pressure. ;)

The Manson family perhaps

:sarcasm:

Pretty much what I was thinking when I said that. :laugh:

And we just got our old wise man back!

Old maybe, wise hmmm, that might be pushing it. :laugh:

I don't know you, but hi

Hi to you too Bask. :)

**** yeah!!!

Welcome back, bro!!

Thanks Bro, I may be in your neck of the woods in the fall. So I may have to come by and kidnap you.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Haha, that's a nice way to put it. Oh crap, that means I may have to think before I type, I hate pressure. ;)

Pretty much what I was thinking when I said that. :laugh:

Old maybe, wise hmmm, that might be pushing it. :laugh:

Hi to you too Bask. :)

Thanks Bro, I may be in your neck of the woods in the fall. So I may have to come by and kidnap you.

Just let me know!

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Best HF poster ever. Welcome back <3<3<3

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad