HF GM Games Fantasy Mock Draft #3 - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Yea I'm a bit surprised cap isn't being valued so early

Could be a big advantage to take one of the elite centers with a smaller contract
Me too, I know what I'm going to do if it's possible now that Matts/Geno/(if the one other guy I love gets taken) are gone.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
To be fair its still tough to break 70 mil, had I not gone crazy with Ryan/Neal/M. Staal I wouldn't have made this floor, honestly landing in between the two is the hard part. May see Lucic type deals actually get valued late

Cocoloco

May 27, 2020
Of course you should get some advice, hell some of us send PM's asking other people who are more familiar with specific players for some insight.

Or we post polls asking anyone for advice lol
Thank you guys!
Ill try to be as active as possible, If I get busy he will probably just remind me when I am up as well.
He basically gave me the basics on how this works, I might get him to help with the cap management.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
To be fair its still tough to break 70 mil, had I not gone crazy with Ryan/Neal/M. Staal I wouldn't have made this floor, honestly landing in between the two is the hard part. May see Lucic type deals actually get valued late
Agreed. I'd rather go BPA with my first 3 picks and then adjust after that, I don't mind passing on a 2nd line winger or #4 dman that I like better to save cap later in the draft

And you can probably cheap out with your 4th line and backup goalie, I honestly don't think they have much influence in votes. I've seen teams with some weak/awkward 4th lines go far in these drafts.

Reactions: hockeynorth

Exquisite

Feb 9, 2016
this center run is disgusting. I'm going to be stuck with the 1c of the Detroit Red Wings with my 16th overall pick now FML

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
I'm cool with a C run picking 23rd, I'll glady take an elite player who isn't C so late...

Reactions: Gecklund

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
We are expected the center run, I’m just really curious what comes after

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
Can we not have a center obsession this time around?

Every pick so far has been a center.

200.gif

Reactions: m0pe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad