HF GM Games Fantasy Mock Draft #3 - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exquisite

Feb 9, 2016
Dude ideally I'd be picking 8th or 9th right now because I think that's when the last of my 3 favs will go, if I did move it'd be back into the back half

why would drafts play out the same way? The smart move is to move to 16th and then trade back if you don't like it once you're OTC

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
I kind of just feel like drafting an extremely hard nosed team, but I feel like that wouldn't work
I thought about pitching that idea to LT as a restriction. Players who average a specific number of PIMS per 82 games. I would've let him pick the number of PIMS that he think would be a fair number.

Would've asked him if I had 2 teams but I assumed we were just waiting to fill so I never got around to even asking lol.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
It's not too late for restrictions (except for those who've already made picks).

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
It's not too late for restrictions (except for those who've already made picks).
Would've done it if I had a 2nd team for sure, but I want to try a different strategy for this draft depending on how things go. Probably should've PM'd you yesterday, my bad.

Reactions: LatvianTwist

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
@Panda Bear you should try a restricted team since you have two.

This has nothing to do with the fact that I face you and solely because I think you will enjoy it more!

Reactions: Nucker101

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Do you guys mind if I get a bit of help from my husband?
I know a good amount, but later on it gets a bit harder for me.
Of course you should get some advice, hell some of us send PM's asking other people who are more familiar with specific players for some insight.

Or we post polls asking anyone for advice lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad