HF GM Games Fantasy Mock Draft #3 - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
draisaitl also bled goals against while Pettersson was 2nd in the NHL in goals above replacement level.

@VoluntaryDom post some stats buddy
I don't believe anyone who thinks EP and Drai have similar stat lines if they switched teams/usage. They can say it, but I don't think they'd truly believe it.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
I love Hamilton and drafted him high in the first draft, but even with his improved defensive game Piet and Jones are much more well rounded

Hamilton can’t defend, Jones can’t score. Pietrangelo does both. Thanks for coming to my ted talk
True they are more rounded, I love Dougie Hamiltons game though

Also holy good players with connections to the Bruins! It's what I'm seeing most from these drafts

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
I don't believe anyone who thinks EP and Drai have similar stat lines if they switched teams/usage. They can say it, but I don't think they'd truly believe it.
Pettersson would be a ~90 point two-way god but he wouldn’t score as much as Draisaitl unless he chose to be a tire fire defensively like Drai.

Reactions: Nucker101

BeLeafing

Jun 5, 2017
True they are more rounded, I love Dougie Hamiltons game though

Yeah it was a crime that he went in the 3rd round last draft. I absolutely would've picked him if I wasn't looking to switch it up from my 1st draft.

Too bad the team that got him made an interesting pick that undid the value in getting Hamilton..

Reactions: hockeynorth

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
draisaitl also bled goals against while Pettersson was 2nd in the NHL in goals above replacement level.

@VoluntaryDom post some stats buddy
Draisaitl plays 4 minutes more/game. He plays all situations, is way more reliable on the dot, centered one of if not the the best line in the league which McDavid wasn't on, and had 12 points in the 6 games that McDavid missed from injury.

If the McDavid argument is coming out with Draisaitl you're already reaching pretty hard here.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
draisaitl playing more minutes is not a good argument for why Pettersson would score more in his role.

I’m obviously mucking around with Drai > Pettersson but if they switched situations Pettersson would be viewed as a top 5 centre in the league.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
draisaitl playing more minutes is not a good argument for why Pettersson would score more in his role.

I’m obviously mucking around with Drai > Pettersson but if they switched situations Pettersson would be viewed as a top 5 centre in the league.
This, Drai is a beast but my point was that they wouldn't be viewed as miles apart if they swapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad