HF GM Games Fantasy Mock Draft #3 - Discussion V

Status
Not open for further replies.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Just to emphasise again, PandaScores now include a sheet for real life with the real rosters to show how the teams are ranked by the algorithm going into the playoffs.

If you find those rankings largely agreeable, then you should find the fantasy draft ones largely agreeable. It's going to be the most accurate in ranking the top six or so teams and bottom six or so teams, while teams around the median are subject to the most debate. (Like real life, even.)

Should I do this as well

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
Frank Vatrano ($2.533m) - JT Miller ($5.25m) - Patrick Kane ($10.5m)
Marcus Foligno ($2.875m) - Charlie Coyle ($5.25m) - Blake Wheeler ($8.25m)
Zach Aston-Reese ($1m) - Ryan Dzingel ($3.375m) - Anders Bjork ($925k)
??? - Nic Dowd ($750k) - John Hayden ($750k)

Keith Yandle ($6.35m) - Neal Pionk ($3m)
Matt Grzelcyk ($1.4m) - Zach Bogosian ($1.3m)
Connor Clifton ($725k) - !!!

Jonathan Quick ($5.8m)
Craig Anderson ($4.75m)
Thoughts on the roster?

Reactions: Nucker101

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
Also, anyone needing to make a last minute trade to get cap space holla at me. I got you covered.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
To be fair, you could’ve grabbed him earlier. That’s not his fault.
It is his fault because he could have not picked since you know he’s already out. Yes I could have picked other contracts there’s no doubt about it. I just really don’t understand why people that are already out are able to pick.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
It is his fault because he could have not picked since you know he’s already out. Yes I could have picked other contracts there’s no doubt about it. I just really don’t understand why people that are already out are able to pick.
They’re guaranteed 20 picks, it’s perfectly fair. He’s going out in styleeee.

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
How far over are you? Arizona has cap space and a trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad