XXXXXX
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Tristan Jarry
XXX
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Cap Hit: 54.000
Salary Cap: 70.000
Cap Space: 16.000

I don’t think my team will get a ton of love come voting time, but I’m pretty happy with how it’s shaped up for me. And I still have a good amount of cap to fill in the bottom six if you know what I mean

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I like it they look like a tough team to play against
Yeah that’s the goal. I was trying to make a team that is entirely two way players. Obviously there are a few that aren’t known for their defensive play (looking at you Drouin) but that’s also why I took Binnington. This team would be VERY hard to score against.

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
I don’t think my team will get a ton of love come voting time, but I’m pretty happy with how it’s shaped up for me. And I still have a good amount of cap to fill in the bottom six if you know what I mean

Without restriction I would have taken Goodrow.

Damn, would have felt good to get you back.

Reactions: AveryStar4Eva

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
:stars

Willing to move down a pick or two (or more?) to upgrade a player or two, especially on defense.

Alternatively, willing to move up into the late 13th or early 14th.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:wild

Still mulling offers for Pierre-Luc Dubois. Will need a great winger involved or maybe expand the deal to include a couple wingers for PLD +.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
upload_2020-6-3_16-20-19.jpeg

@m0pe

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
Yeah that’s the goal. I was trying to make a team that is entirely two way players. Obviously there are a few that aren’t known for their defensive play (looking at you Drouin) but that’s also why I took Binnington. This team would be VERY hard to score against.

I think it’s okay to have a guy or two that aren’t great defensively and you can give them easier matchups. It looks like your second and third line would be able to take on the toughest competition

Reactions: Gecklund

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
:wild

Still mulling offers for Pierre-Luc Dubois. Will need a great winger involved or maybe expand the deal to include a couple wingers for PLD +.
I now regret our Tatar-Meier deal.

...even though we didn't write future considerations in our ongoing trade!!!!!

#nicetry

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
I think it’s okay to have a guy or two that aren’t great defensively and you can give them easier matchups. It looks like your second and third line would be able to take on the toughest competition

Agreed, and that's kind of what I'm doing.

Duclair - Couture - Pastrnak
Kassian - Henrique - Silfverberg
Panik - Zacha

Duclair's pretty bad defensively, but his line is used in a mostly offensive role. The middle-6 seems like a nightmare to play against, and a strong defense and Vasilevsky should help with that.

Reactions: AveryStar4Eva

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014

Panik - Zacha

Duclair's pretty bad defensively, but his line is used in a mostly offensive role. The middle-6 seems like a nightmare to play against, and a strong defense and Vasilevsky should help with that.

It’s a good strategy to have. Let your best offensive players do their thing. When you have two lines that are weak defensively that’s when it becomes an issue (for me)

Reactions: Llamamoto49

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California

Panik - Zacha

Couture has gone down hill defensively too. Hertl has been taking all the toughest match ups. Clowe was really the one carrying that line defensively and another winger that hasn’t been picked yet.

Reactions: Llamamoto49
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad