HF GM Games Fantasy Mock Draft #3 - Discussion IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
:bruins

Willing to downgrade from Vasilevsky for an upgrade up front. PM me!

Exquisite

Feb 9, 2016
Stupid Four-Team Trade
XXXNew JerseyColumbusVegasToronto
Gives:Andrei Svechnikov, T.J. Brodie, Bryan Little, 400, 497Shea Theodore, 310, 331, 503Anthony Mantha, Kevin Fiala, Adam FoxElias Pettersson, 503, 567
Gets:Shea Theodore, Adam Fox, 310, 331, 503Anthony Mantha, T.J. Brodie, 400, 497Elias Pettersson, 503, 567Andrei Svechnikov, Kevin Fiala, Bryan Little
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

New Jersey (me) would not have traded Bryan Little. It was not our draft pick, can you change it to 7th 208. We would have selected Atkinson/Sanheim/Martinez/Hornqvist/Suzuki/Bonino
over Little

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
It would be a funny handshake deal where a guy trades you a clear win but on the condition that you have to take Lucic for your own team early.

Reactions: ConnorMcMullet

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
New Jersey (me) would not have traded Bryan Little. It was not our draft pick, can you change it to 7th 208. We would have selected Atkinson/Sanheim/Martinez/Hornqvist/Suzuki/Bonino
over Little

No

Reactions: Joey Moss

Exquisite

Feb 9, 2016
It would be a funny handshake deal where a guy trades you a clear win but on the condition that you have to take Lucic for your own team early.

I would take Lucic with my upcoming pick (coming up in 3-4 picks)

if you trade Pavelski (6th) + 20 for 12 + 13

edit: nvm i got 0 trades, but I'd really do it

Reactions: Paralyzer008

Exquisite

Feb 9, 2016

worth a try. Just a bit embarrassing to link Little to the Devils organization.

We have the best scouting team and make the best draft picks. We were the brains behind Mantha, Fox, and advised on the picks of several members here

Exquisite

Feb 9, 2016
Goat Bob McKenzie reported earlier that there is a big trade in place. Now we are hearing an even bigger player is being discussed in a trade. More to come, stay tuned. This is another shocker

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
@LatvianTwist I'm a few hours late, but yeah, I meant the Tampa Bay Lightning when I posted my trade. I was the Blues last game (and in a 2020 mock draft) and it was 1 am so my mind was scrambled.

Reactions: LatvianTwist

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
I was really hoping for Raanta (hockeynorth sniped him from me) so I took the most proven goalie remaining, Holtby.

I quite like my team's balance overall, especially my defense. I wish I had a better 2C but oh well.

Jonathan Marchessault - Sean Couturier - (____________)
Jamie Benn - Elias Lindholm - Alexander Radulov
(____________) - (____________) - (____________)

Mattias Ekholm - Cale Makar
Vladislav Gavrikov - David Savard
(____________) - (____________)

Brayden Holtby
(____________)

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
worth a try. Just a bit embarrassing to link Little to the Devils organization.

We have the best scouting team and make the best draft picks. We were the brains behind Mantha, Fox, and advised on the picks of several members here

we can just veto the trade in that case

Exquisite

Feb 9, 2016
I was really hoping for Raanta (hockeynorth sniped him from me) so I took the most proven goalie remaining, Holtby.

I quite like my team's balance overall, especially my defense. I wish I had a better 2C but oh well.

Jonathan Marchessault - Sean Couturier - (____________)

Jamie Benn - Elias Lindholm - Alexander Radulov

Mattias Ekholm - Cale Makar
Vladislav Gavrikov - David Savard
(____________) - (____________)

Brayden Holtby
(____________)

You are competition but I like to see my competition get tougher. Here is my advise to you

trade Holtby for an upcoming pick, and select another goaltender. I can pm who if you want

The Capitals will not go far in the playoffs this year if they start Holtby. Check back in a few months to confirm that I'm calling Samsonov to either start or replace Holtby sometime during the post-season

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
You are competition but I like to see my competition get tougher. Here is my advise to you

trade Holtby for an upcoming pick, and select another goaltender. I can pm who if you want

The Capitals will not go far in the playoffs this year if they start Holtby. Check back in a few months to confirm that I'm calling Samsonov to either start or replace Holtby sometime during the post-season

The Oilers and Flames are going to get into a really dumb bidding war for Holtby and it's going to suck.

Mark my words.

Exquisite

Feb 9, 2016
The Oilers and Flames are going to get into a really dumb bidding war for Holtby and it's going to suck.

Mark my words.

signing Holtby for 2-3 years is fine, and under 6.5M if the team has a lot of cap space. Anymore and if they are trying to contend that's gona be an issue

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Edmonton would like to move up into one of the next few picks if possible pls

Exquisite

Feb 9, 2016
who can I pm my list to. I will get skipped tomorrow morning lol

picking after wash and arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad