HF GM Games Fantasy Mock Draft #3 - Discussion IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

OB5

May 2, 2015
Didn’t love my last two picks but hopefully I can nab my targets to help reform the roster a bit. Fall! Fall! Fall!

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
GOOD MORNING SUNSHINES!
THE LB IS AWAKE AND READY FOR SOME TRADE BUSINESS
ALL CAPS MAKES IT MORE DRAMATIC, SO DM ME AND LETS CHIT CHAT

source.gif

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Come on east coasters. I am a west coaster and I am online already, you slackers.
Wake your ass up

Kent Nilsson

Imagine cringing at Brock Nelson like a moron
Jan 31, 2016
I honestly think Drouin on a team like SJSharks would be better than Nathan MacKinnon

any of you guys remember when Drouin was ranked above MacKinnon when both were on the Mooseheads? I have the same vibe here

Drouin carries a guy like Tatar who got traded for Meier and Meier is a top 30 player in the league

Drouin is garbage and doesnt play with Tatar

OB5

May 2, 2015
Drouin is garbage and doesnt play with Tatar

Habs fan here.

Drouin has been maddening during his tenure with the Habs, a roller coaster. However, prior to his injury this year he was the best he's ever been. Electric, dynamic, exciting, every game he showed up and made a difference.

Tatar is incredible. He's maybe had 3 bad games with the Habs. A gamer, so good on both sides of the puck, if you judge him based off of his Vegas tenure then I don't know what to say, he's incredible.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Habs fan here.

Drouin has been maddening during his tenure with the Habs, a roller coaster. However, prior to his injury this year he was the best he's ever been. Electric, dynamic, exciting, every game he showed up and made a difference.

Tatar is incredible. He's maybe had 3 bad games with the Habs. A gamer, so good on both sides of the puck, if you judge him based off of his Vegas tenure then I don't know what to say, he's incredible.
Tatar based on playoff run in Vegas = very bad hockey player, extremely overrated
Drouin based on 2015-16 playoffs in Tampa = absolute star, extremely underrated

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
I actually feel a bit bad for another team, I was close on another deal as well, Both were fantastic offers.
That was fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad