Fantasy Sports: HF Flyers ??? League III (We Are Picking New Site)

Krishna

Jun 15, 2010
New Jersey
Question, what's up with us having 25 picks this year in the draft?

edit : Also have Dustin Brown or Derek Roy available for a 3rd or 4th

JVR21

Jan 27, 2010
I'm gonna post one more time the guys that you can get for a pick. You'll undoubtedly be getting great value for any of them, as they're all top fantasy players. I'm keeping a few of them and can't decide which, so it's just going to come down to keeping whoever I don't trade.

Henrik Zetterberg
Taylor Hall
Nazem Kadri
Jamie Benn
Joe Thornton
Jaromir Jagr

Dion Phaneuf

Antii Niemi
Corey Crawford
Mike Smith

Make some offers, fellas.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Question, what's up with us having 25 picks this year in the draft?

edit : Also have Dustin Brown or Derek Roy available for a 3rd or 4th

We pick until the roster is full, once every roster is full the draft ends. I could make it 75 rounds and it wouldn't matter.

If you find yourself in a situation where you decide to only keep like 5 players, for example, you'll end up picking three more times than other people.

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
Last Place Keepers:

Sidney Crosby
Eric Staal
Steven Stamkos
Logan Couture
Chris Kunitz
James Neal
Ryan Callahan
Pekka Rinne

Prospects
Henrik Samuelsson
Oscar Klefbom
Hampus Lindholm
Ryan Murray
Jordan Schroeder

Last edited:

JVR21

Jan 27, 2010
With some people already posting keepers and with time passing on, the prices of the players on my tradeable list are getting cheaper. I have to trade some of them. If you make even a solid offer, the player will be yours.

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008
With some people already posting keepers and with time passing on, the prices of the players on my tradeable list are getting cheaper. I have to trade some of them. If you make even a solid offer, the player will be yours.
Sent an offer

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Fantastic! If the draft order isn't corrected yet either, I'll fix that shortly. I've had an annoyingly small amount of free time lately.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
When are we thinking the draft is?

I was thinking of starting it on the day FA opens in the real world. Like last year there's a 24 hour time limit, but please, for the love of whatever you hold sacred, choose faster than once a day.

I've sorted out the draft order, so that's ready to go. I'm going to start making my way through the old league's transaction history to sort that pick nonsense out; I'm tired of Fantrax having no idea what the issue is. If I see conflicts I'll let you know so we can it out.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Are players under 82 GP automatically protected?

I already answered your PM, but for everyone else: Yes. They should be. BUT, to be safe, make a list of them just in case.

Also, if you didn't include your team name in the post listing your keepers, that would be great for my reference. And finally, you ought to be able to mark your own keepers, which would make my life a bit easier. It's the "Keeper Admin" in the "Team" section.

Edit: JVR21 I'm going to glance at your team and see if there's anybody I'm terribly interested in.

Krishna

Jun 15, 2010
New Jersey
Just the Tip

Keepers :

Jeff Carter
Derek Roy
Evander Kane
Marian Gaborik
PA Parenteau
Brent Seabrook
Duncan Keith
Cory Schneider

Protected players :
Huberdeau
Hamilton
Palmieri
Schwartz
Tatar
Jurco
Dumba
Koekkoek
Murphy
Rundblad
Lehner
Markstrom

JVR21

Jan 27, 2010
Offer any of these and it's a done deal:

Taylor Hall for a 1st
Henrik Zetterberg for a 2nd
Nazem Kadri for a 2nd
Jamie Benn for a 3rd
Joe Thornton for a 4th
Dion Phaneuf for a 4th
Ray Whitney for a 5th
Mike Smith for a 5th
Pascal Dupuis for a 5th
Jaromir Jagr for a 6th
Lucic/O'Reilly/Boyes/anyone else for a 7th

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I see I didn't send the league wide email saying today is the deadline for Keepers. I am considering extending the deadline by 5 days because of that.

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008
I don't think that the picks traded from last season transferred over because I am still able to trade my 3rd which I traded to Dead Man Skating.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad