Fantasy Sports: HF Flyers ??? League III (We Are Picking New Site)

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Pretty pissed at Neil. Once I get a chance I'm calling them and telling them our odyssey of woe. I don't know what's so ****ing difficult about "this is original league. we need its draft info copied to this new league." Then they say they've done it, and nothing at all has changed. In this case, it looks like they simply reset everything. There were a couple trades involving picks that no longer appear in last season's iteration or the current iteration.

I mad, as the internet says.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I mentioned a few times I was tinkering with the idea of introducing a draft pick lottery for non playoff teams. I have since decided this would be a stupid idea, since it would involve so few teams. If I think several teams are tanking on purpose, though, I'll use a lottery to counteract that.

I'm not tanking. I just suck.

UnleashRasmus

Rasmus has gone Super Saiyan VI!
Apr 15, 2012
Nashville Tennessee
If there are ever any opened spots or a waiting list, I would love to be considered. I just thought I'd toss my name in. My 7th year dynasty league just fell apart.

Krishna

Jun 15, 2010
New Jersey
I have a few players available that I'd be willing to move with a pick for an earlier pick

Zajac
Sutter
Brodeur

I'd also be willing to move one of these for an equal caliber D man
Vanek
Zajac
Parenteau
Grabner

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008
I have a few players available that I'd be willing to move with a pick for an earlier pick

Zajac
Sutter
Brodeur

I'd also be willing to move one of these for an equal caliber D man
Vanek
Zajac
Parenteau
Grabner
Just sent a trade. Feel free to counter offer

JVR21

Jan 27, 2010
Available for picks:

Henrik Zetterberg
Taylor Hall
Nazem Kadri
Jamie Benn
Joe Thornton
Jaromir Jagr

Dion Phaneuf

Antii Niemi
Corey Crawford
Mike Smith

Krishna

Jun 15, 2010
New Jersey
Beef, can you advance the season or whatever it is that's necessary for us to make moves?

I pm'd you it as well. I tried to cut a player but I can't because the season is over on fantrax

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I did advance the season, so I'm not sure what's up. I'll start ****ing around with it. I'll have to tack on more days to the Keeper deadline to make up for this.

Krishna

Jun 15, 2010
New Jersey
I did advance the season, so I'm not sure what's up. I'll start ****ing around with it. I'll have to tack on more days to the Keeper deadline to make up for this.

I figured out what was wrong :laugh:

My fantrax listing went like this :

2012-13 Leagues
list of my leagues here

2013-14 leagues +

I had to click on the plus to have them show up

Also, fantrax still hasn't put out their app? Hasnt it been in development for 2 years now?

JVR21

Jan 27, 2010
I figured out what was wrong :laugh:

My fantrax listing went like this :

2012-13 Leagues
list of my leagues here

2013-14 leagues +

I had to click on the plus to have them show up

Also, fantrax still hasn't put out their app? Hasnt it been in development for 2 years now?
Ah, I hadn't noticed the new league. I thought it just continued off the old one.

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
Gaborik
Yandle
Bogosion
Markov
Ryder
Ennis
Hiller
Cammalleri

All available for trade looking for draft picks ONLY, unless you want Jeff Carter as well in which case I can package JC with any of the above for a better keeper.

P.S. to select Keepers under the Team menu there is a link to "Keeper Admin" that allows you to save your keepers there.

JDinkalage Morgoone

U of South Flurrida
Oct 7, 2008
308 Negra Arroyo Ln.
Are we posting prospects here and picking them up again later? or do our prospects stay in the minor league slots along with our keepers?

Was wondering this too.

At any rate, here are my keepers:

WU TANG CLAN

Players:
Nicklas Backstrom
Cody Hodgson
Bobby Ryan
Tyler Seguin
Jakub Voracek
Zack Kassian
Oliver Ekman-Larsson
Henrik Lundqvist

Prospects:
Alex Galchenyuk
Radek Faksa
Andy Miele
Cory Conacher
Roman Horak
Matt Puempel
Vladimir Tarasenko
Tyson Barrie
Jack Campbell

Last edited:

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Prospects ought to be kept automatically, I believe. I'm doing work stuff now so I can't dig through Fantrax, but I'm pretty sure that's the case.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad