Prospect Info: HF Bruins Top 25 Prospects: #4

Who is Boston's #4 Prospect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
Steen falling back- I will have to pick him again at #5 looks like :D Next two could be interesting also with Lauko/Steen/Lauzon in the mix.

lauzon appears to be pulling away. personally, i have steen a little lower than most folks around here.
frederic is a guy that's gonna fall a bit too far in this poll, but expect he will make some noise next year.

i also really like axel andersson and think he's gonna be a player. whether sweeney likes it or not,
he's got some D decisions to make in the near future.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
lauzon appears to be pulling away. personally, i have steen a little lower than most folks around here.
frederic is a guy that's gonna fall a bit too far in this poll, but expect he will make some noise next year.

i also really like axel andersson and think he's gonna be a player. whether sweeney likes it or not,
he's got some D decisions to make in the near future.
Being a Right shot puts him in a class by himself

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Lauzon gets one more year in Providence with callups, Chara goes, leaving Gryz and Krug. Assuming Krug re-signs (I think Gryz re-signs as well), Moore is your 7th D, or he can go too.
When you know you're ready that's a hard pill to swallow, I believe they'll make room for him

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
When you know you're ready that's a hard pill to swallow, I believe they'll make room for him

I am in a small minority (I think) that wishes we didn't re-sign Chara, and Lauzon, who I agree is NHL-ready, is one of the reasons. I hope he does stay up and get some time. With Moore out long-term and Chara one wrong turn of his neck (I know what it's like, I passed that age a little bit ago LOL) away from the pressbox, Lauzon should get some time. Gryz and Krug both can tend to get a little banged up as well.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Nice problem too have, but as far as top prospects, I think Lauzon is right at the top, but Im not sold on any of the forwards being a top six down the road, not saying they won't become legit top six forwards, but the odds on Lauzon becoming a top 4 defenseman I like better.

As far as who I'd move, that's a total different conversation and one that hopefully Sweeney addresses sooner than later. Maybe its even Lauzon he chooses to move or he ships out Krug do to the depth, but the defense right now is the Bruins biggest asset to fix their top six woes, but like I said thats atotal different topic.
His path to Boston maybe blocked do to their strength in numbers on the blue-line, but that shouldn't/doesn't demise his position as being a top prospect.
Very nice problem to have
I still want a name!:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad