HF Boards Superstar v7

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Hope we will get some Kiwi Players!

Lenny is one of them so I will choose him (real) or one of his Auckland U15 REP team mates. If someone else want to be a Kiwi I am happy to help with real junior players.

Francis is it ok when I set Lenny with his real name Lennart Wimmer?

yeah that works

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Juan Aman - @Ambisextrous

Juan-Aman-Stats.png

Juan-Aman-Bio.png

Juan-Aman-Regular-Season-Stats.png

Juan-Aman-Playoff-Stats.png

Juan-Aman-International-Stats.png

Records Held:
  • Drummondville Voltigeurs Most Points By A Center in a Single Season (97 points)
  • Drummondville Voltigeurs Most Points By A Rookie in a Single Season (70 points)
  • Drummondville Voltigeurs Most Assists By A Rookie in a Single Season (50 assists)
  • New York Rangers Most Points By A Center in a Single Season (97 points)
  • Los Angeles Kings Most Points By A Center in a Single Season (100 points)
Teams Played For:
  • Drummondville Voltigeurs (2018 - 2020)
  • New York Rangers (2020 - 2030)
  • Los Angeles Kings (2030 - 2037)
  • Carolina Hurricanes (2037 - 2039)
  • Florida Panthers (2039 - 2040)
  • San Jose Sharks (2040 - 2041)
Important Awards Won:
  • 1 Ted Lindsay Award
  • 2 Frank J. Selke Trophies
  • 1 World Championships Best Forward Award
Competition Medals/Trophies
  • 3 NHL Stanley Cup Championships (2032 - LA Kings, 2040 - Florida Panthers & 2041 - San Jose Sharks)
  • 2 World Championship Silver Medals (2025 & 2031)
  • 3-Time NHL All-Star
What a career Juan Aman has had. He was a superstar in the QMJHL. A lot of teams were anticipating big things for Aman. He was drafted in the top 10 and was expected to contribute right away. He struggled early in his career to do low minutes. However he slowly proved himself as one of the best passing, two-way centers in the game. Aman really did it all and he was a fierce leader. He gave his all to the city of New York despite he and Ethan Crab being unable to bring home a Stanley Cup. Aman was one of those guys you just wanted on your team because he did everything right and had a strong sense of loyalty. He had one of the best finishes to his careers out of all the superstars. He decided to go out after back to back cup wins. Aman was inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame.

Guy Germaine - @irunthepeg

Germaine-Ratings.png

Guy-Germaine-Bio.png

Guy-Germaine-Regular-Season-Stats.png

Guy-Germaine-Playoff-Stats.png

Guy-Germaine-International.png

Records Held:
  • No Records
Teams Played For:
  • South St. Paul (2018 - 2020)
  • University of Minnesota (2020 - 2021)
  • Montreal Canadiens (2021 - 2027/28)
  • Florida Panthers (2027/28 - 2031)
  • San Jose Sharks (2031 - 2038)
  • Detroit Red Wings (2038-2039)
  • Carolina Hurricanes (2039 - 2041)
Important Awards Won:
  • 1 Conn Smythe Trophy
  • 1 World Junior Championships Best Forward Award
  • 1 World Junior Championships MVP Award
  • 3 NHL Stanley Cup Championships (2031 - Florida Panthers and 2034 & 2035 - San Jose Sharks)
  • 1 World Junior Championship Gold Medal (2021)
  • 3-Time NHL All-Star
I've got a soft spot for Guy Germaine. For most of his career he was in the shadows of the other superstars. He wasn't ever really touted as an offensive dynamo but I think when Montreal drafted him, they had an expectation that he would evolve into one of the best centers the franchise has seen in a while. That experiment did not last very long. Germaine struggled to find his grove in Montreal and the team decided to part ways with him. Germaine moving to Florida was the turning point in his career. He started to put up bigger numbers and become more of a leader on the ice. There were some down years again as he lost some ice time, but Germaine was always so reliable and steady.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
This is such a fun thing to be a part of. Thanks @francis246 for all the hard work. Don't feel bad when life gets busy. I had so much fun making Guy Germaine and it's cool the career he ended up having was sort of the one I wanted for him. The swiss-army knife, who wasn't a McDavid or a Crosby but would score when needed. Exactly a Toews type, which is who I modelled him after. 3 Cups was really cool and the Conn Smythe was really sweet.

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Update 24: Retirement Looming

Player News:
  • On July 13th, 2041 - Adam Pokorny signed a 2-year deal worth $10,900,000 with the Vegas Golden Knights.
  • On July 20th, 2041 - Scott Escobar signed a 2-year deal worth $2,420,000 with the Minnesota Wild.
  • On September 14th, 2041 - Billy Beisel signed a 1-year deal worth $750,000 with the Florida Panthers.
  • On August 3rd, 2041 - Ethan Crab signed a 2-year deal worth $4,780,000 with the San Jose Sharks.
  • On August 29th, 2041 - Lukas Rott signed a 1-year deal worth $670,000 with the Vancouver Canucks.
End of Season Stats:
Regular-Season-Stats.png

Superstars Playoff Stats:
Playoff-Stats.png

Playoff-Tree.png

Regular-Season-Leaders.png

Western-Conference-Standings.png

Eastern-Conference-Standings.png

2042 World Hockey Championship:
The World Hockey Championships is a great opportunity for players to showcase their skills.

Player Stats:
World-Championships-Stats.png

World Championships Results:
Canada - Gold
United States - Silver
Sweden - Bronze

Player Notes & Awards:

*Heads up, if you get no news you may have came third in voting or even second but it's time consuming to write that all out! But if you really want to know lmk and I can include it in news.

Adam Banks
- NHL Player of the Month for May

Dirk Bauer:
- No News

Billy Beisel
- 2042 NHL Stanley Cup Championship

Mats Brendl
- No News

Ethan Crab
- Alternate Captain of the San Jose Sharks

Scott Escobar
- No News

Kurigo Makise
- No News

Lenny Mueller
- Captain of the Toronto Maple Leafs
- 1 NHL Best Offensive Player of the Week Award
- 1 NHL Player of the Week Award

Adam Papousek
- Captain of the Montreal Canadiens

Nikita Pavlov
- Alternate Captain of the Colorado Avalanche

Adam Pokorny
- 1 NHL Player of the Week Award
- 1 NHL Best Offensive Player of the Week Award

Ty Reynolds
- Alternate Captain of the Philadelphia Flyers

Lukas Rott
- No News

Nuka Seyde
- Alternate Captain of the Columbus Blue Jackets

Tallasar

Apr 11, 2018
Auckland
Thanks Francis, are all now retired or will you have another round. Unbelievable that Lenny is in this age and probably last season close 1pt per game player.

Reactions: MasterMatt25

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
if you haven't already, the thread for V8 is open.

Would be good to have a 1 Swede and 1 Canadian and 1 Russian

we didn't have a swede or russian in the last version!

Reactions: irunthepeg

Tallasar

Apr 11, 2018
Auckland
I thought you would like more second and third world hockey players instead of Top Nations players like in the former Superstars.

Cheers Tallasar

Quite keen what the Kiwis can do and lift their National team the Ice Blacks. The Haka on ice is legend! :)

Reactions: MasterMatt25

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Billy Beisel - @Smirnov2Chistov

Billy-Beisel.png

Billy-Beisel-Bio.png

Billy-Beisel-Regular-Season-Stats.png

Billy-Beisel-Playoff-Stats.png

Billy-Beisel-International-Stats.png

Records Held:
  • Boston University Most Points by a Right Wing in a single season (58 points)
  • Philadelphia Flyers Most Points by a Right Wing in a single season (102 points)
  • Philadelphia Flyers Most Career Goals (582 goals)
  • Philadelphia Flyers Most Career Points (1325 points)
Teams Played For:
  • Mount St. Charles High School (2018-2020)
  • Boston University (2020-2021)
  • Philadelphia Flyers (2021-2038/39)
  • Montreal Canadiens (2038-2039)
  • Toronto Maple Leafs (2039-2041)
  • Florida Panthers (2041-2042)
Important Awards Won:
  • 1 Maurice 'Rocket' Richard Trophy
  • 1 Hobey Baker Award
  • 1 Hockey East Scoring Champion Award
  • 1 Hockey East Player of the Year Award
  • 1 NHL Stanley Cup (2042 - Florida Panthers)
  • 5 Time NHL-All Star
  • 1 World Junior Championship Gold Medal (2021)
What a career it has been for our star Beisel. I remember when the superstars were first cracking into the league, I really thought Beisel would be the best of the bunch. He was highly regarded as a 5 star prospect out of high school and really made a name for himself at Boston University. The former Hobey Baker award came into the league hot and became a staple in the Philadelphia community. He was the captain before Seyde came along and he is now regarded as a Flyers legend! I was really sad that he could not help Philly capture the cup but he gave his all every season. Beisel was a natural goal scorer and consistently put up 30 to 40+ goals a season before reaching his 30's where his production took a dip. Showing that he was one of the best scorers we've seen in these superstar challenges. Beisel will go down in history as one of the best Flyers to ever don the jersey. He was inducted into the hockey hall of fam.

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Lukas Rott @Lord TT

Lukas-Rott-Ratings.png

Lukas-Rott-Bio.png

Lukas-Rott-Regular-Season-Stast.png

Lukas-Rott-Playoff-Stats.png

Lukas-Rott-International.png

Records Held:
  • Boston University Most Points by a Right Wing in a single season (58 points)
  • Arizona Coyotes Most Points by a Center in a single season (81 points)
  • Vancouver Canucks Most Points by a Center in a single season (85 points)
  • Vancouver Canucks Most Career Assists (597 assists)
  • Vancouver Canucks Most Career Points (982 points)
Teams Played For:
  • Mississauga Steelheads (2018-2020)
  • Arizona Coyotes (2020-2024)
  • Vancouver Canucks (2024-2038 & 2041-2042)
  • Chicago Blackhawks (2038-2040)
  • New York Islanders (2040-2041)
Important Awards Won:
  • 1 NHL All-Star Game MVP
  • 8 Time NHL-All Star
  • 1 World Championship Silver Medal (2032)
Lukas Rott has had a pretty solid career. He didn't put up the most sexy numbers imaginable, but he had a really respectful career. Looking back I think Rott would have wanted to stay in Arizona because he was just getting hot there when they decided to move on from him. Rott has always been a pass first guy and he was really loyal to the Vancouver Canucks organization. He is the all-time leader in points and gave his all to the organization. Rott never reached the level that we anticipated he would have. It felt like we were always waiting for more in the tank and it never came. Despite not winning a Stanley Cup or any major awards we can still say that Rott was a premier offensive player during his career and left a lot on the table.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad