HF Boards Superstar v7

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Update 21: Getting to the End of the Line

Player News:
  • On July 6th, 2038 - Adam Pokorny signed a 1-year deal worth $12,870,000 with the Dallas Stars.
  • On July 7th, 2038 - Dirk Bauer signed a 1-year deal worth $8,745,000 with the Boston Bruins.
  • On July 7th, 2038 - Nuka Seyde signed a 2-year deal worth $16,300,000 worth the Edmonton Oilers.
  • On July 10th, 2038 - Louis Richard signed a 1-year extension worth $10,950,000 with the Detroit Red Wings.
  • On July 14th, 2038 - Guy Germaine signed a 1-year deal worth $9,955,000 with the Detroit Red Wings.
  • On July 16th, 2038 - Ty Reynolds signed a 1-year deal worth $10,175,000 with the Philadelphia Flyers.
  • On July 30th, 2038 - Lukas Rott signed a 1-year deal worth $5,401,000 with the Chicago Blackhawks.
  • On January 1st, 2039 - Lukas Rott signed a 1-year extension worth $5,400,000 worth the Chicago Blackhawks.
  • On January 2nd, 2039 - Adam Banks signed a 1-year extension worth $12,400,000 with the Detroit Red Wings.
  • On January 3rd, 2039 - Louis Richard signed a 1-year extension worth $10,950,000 with the Detroit Red Wings.
  • On January 4th, 2039 - Adam Papousek signed a 1-year extension worth $11,750,000 with the Toronto Maple Leafs.
  • On January 5th, 2039 - Lenny Mueller signed a 1-year extension worth $12,800,000 with the Toronto Maple Leafs.
  • On January 6th, 2039 - Kurigo Makise signed a 1-year extension worth $11,650,000 with the Dallas Stars.
  • On January 9th, 2039 - Mats Brendl signed a 1-year extension worth $12,000,000 with the Washington Capitals.
  • On February 2nd, 2039 - Jordan Sampson signed a 1-year extension worth $11,700,000 with the Ottawa Senators.
  • On February 5th, 2039 - Ty Reynolds signed a 1-year extension worth $10,200,000 with the Philadelphia Flyers.
  • On February 25th, 2039 - The Philadelphia Flyers traded Billy Beisel to the Montreal Canadiens for Raphael Vialle (CPU Trade - Not me)

End of Season Stats:
Regular-Season-Stats.png

Superstars Playoff Stats:
Playoff-Stats.png

Playoff-TRee.png

Regular-Season-Leaders.png

Western-Conference-Standings.png

Eastern-Conference-Standings.png

2039 World Hockey Championship:
The World Hockey Championships is a great opportunity for players to showcase their skills.

Player Stats:
World-Championships-Stats.png

World Championships Results:
Sweden - Gold
United States - Silver
Russia - Bronze

Player Notes & Awards:

*Heads up, if you get no news you may have came third in voting or even second but it's time consuming to write that all out! But if you really want to know lmk and I can include it in news.

Juan Aman

- No News

Adam Banks
- Alternate Captain of the Detroit Red Wings
- NHL Player of the Month for November
- 1 NHL Player of the Week Award
- 1 NHL Best Offensive Player of the Week Award
- Named to 2038/39 NHL First All-Star Team

Dirk Bauer:
- Alternate Captain of Boston Bruins
- 2039 NHL Stanley Cup Championship

Billy Beisel
- No News

Mats Brendl
- Alternate Captain of the Washington Capitals
- 2039 NHL All-Star Game Captain

Ethan Crab
- Captain of the Toronto Maple Leafs

Scott Escobar
- No News

Guy Germaine
- No News

Kurigo Makise

Lenny Mueller
- Alternate Captain of the Toronto Maple Leafs

Adam Papousek
- 7 NHL Best Defensive Player of the Week Awards
- Selected for Team Brendl
- NHL Best Defensive Player of the Month for October, November, December, January, February and April
- NHL Player of the Month for October, January and February
- 2038/39 James Norris Memorial Trophy
- 2038/39 Hart Memorial Trophy

Nikita Pavlov
- Captain of the San Jose Sharks
- 3 NHL Player of the Week Awards
- 4 NHL Best Offensive Player of the Week Awards
- Selected to Team Brendl
- 2038/39 Ted Lindsay Award

Adam Pokorny
- No News

Ty Reynolds

Louis Richard
- Selected for Team Brendl
- 2038/39 Art Ross Trophy
- Named to the 2038/39 NHL Second All-Star Team

Lukas Rott
- No News

Jordan Sampson
- Alternate Captain of the Ottawa Senators

Nuka Seyde
- Captain of the Edmonton Oilers

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
DETROIT!?!?! Well, I guess I'll accept it cause I FINALLY get to play with my homie, Adam Banks, again after our glory days on the Mighty Ducks. I assume I have to be the 2/3C on that team or something. Not a great season for me. Wish I could have stayed in SJ and retired there... oh well.

Moses Doughty

Aug 19, 2008
so Louis Richard is one of the guys who retired, but I accidently saved over the retirement save, so I couldn't grab his screenshots :(. But I have all his career stats and everything typed up.

My guy won a scoring title and said screw it who needs another Cup

Reactions: irunthepeg

Moses Doughty

Aug 19, 2008
And just realized but shoutout Richard for signing a 1 year extension and retiring 6 months later (unless there was another season before I retire)

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Update 22: Retirements Beginning

Player News:
  • On July 9th, 2039 - Adam Pokorny signed a 2-year deal worth $20,500,000 with the Calgary Flames.
  • On July 12th, 2039 - Juan Aman signed a 1-year deal worth $5,236,000 with the Florida Panthers.
  • On July 18th, 2039 - Guy Germaine signed a 2-year deal worth $10,600,000 with the Carolina Hurricanes.
  • On July 20th, 2039 - Ethan Crab signed a 2-year deal worth $10,200,000 with the Nashville Predators.
  • On August 3rd, 2039 - Billy Beisel signed a 2-year deal worth $10,800,000 with the Toronto Maple Leafs.
  • On August 6th, 2039 - Dirk Bauer signed a 1-year deal worth $6,435,000 with the New York Islanders.
  • On January 4th, 2040 - Mats Brendl signed a 1-year extension worth $12,000,000 with the Washington Capitals.
  • On January 5th, 2040 - Ty Reynolds signed a 1-year extension worth $10,200,000 with the Philadelphia Flyers.
  • On January 15th, 2040 - The Toronto Maple Leafs traded Adam Papousek to the Carolina Hurricanes for Toby Duquet and rights to Russell Lecompte
  • On March 7th, 2040 - Lenny Mueller signed a 1-year extension worth $12,800,000 with the Toronto Maple Leafs.

End of Season Stats:
Regular-Season-Stats.png

Playoff-Stats.png

Playoff-Tree.png

2040 World Hockey Championship:
The World Hockey Championships is a great opportunity for players to showcase their skills.

Player Stats:

Russia - Gold
Sweden - Silver
Canada - Bronze

Player Notes & Awards:

*Heads up, if you get no news you may have came third in voting or even second but it's time consuming to write that all out! But if you really want to know lmk and I can include it in news.

Juan Aman

- Alternate Captain of the Florida Panthers
- 2040 NHL Stanley Cup Championship

Adam Banks
- NHL Player of the Month for October
- NHL Best Offensive Player of the Month for October

Dirk Bauer:
- Alternate Captain of New York Islanders

Billy Beisel
- NHL Player of the Month for November
- NHL Best Offensive Player of the Month for November

Mats Brendl
- Alternate Captain of the Washington Capitals
- 2 NHL Player of the Week Awards
- 2 NHL Best Offensive Player of the Week Awards
- Selected for Team Watters

Ethan Crab
- Alternate Captain of the Nashville Predators

Scott Escobar
- No News

Guy Germaine
- No News

Kurigo Makise
- No News

Lenny Mueller
- 2039/40 Art Ross Trophy

Adam Papousek
- 2 NHL Best Defensive Player of the Week Awards
- Selected for Team Watters
- NHL Best Defensive Player of the Month for October
- 2039/40 James Norris Memorial Trophy
- 2039/40 Hart Memorial Trophy
- 2039/40 Bill Masterton Memorial Trophy
- Named to 2039/40 NHL First All-Star Team

Nikita Pavlov
- Captain of the San Jose Sharks
- NHL Player of the Month for December and February
- NHL Best Offensive Player for February
- Selected to Team Senecal
- 2039/40 Ted Lindsay Award
- Named to 2039/40 NHL First All-Star Team

Adam Pokorny

Ty Reynolds
- 2040 World Championships Bronze Medal

Lukas Rott
- No News

Jordan Sampson
- Captain of the Ottawa Senators

Nuka Seyde
- Captain of the Edmonton Oilers

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Jordan Sampson - Me

Jordan-Sampson-Bio.png

Jordan-Sampson-Bio-Page.png

Jordan-Sampson-Regular-Season-Stats.png

Jordan-Sampson-Playoff-Stats.png

Jordan-Sampson-International-Stats.png

Records Held:
  • Peterborough Petes Most Points By A Left Wing in a Single Season (103 points)
  • Tampa Bay Lighting Most Goals by a rookie in a single season (35 goals)
  • Tampa Bay Lighting Most Points by a Left Wing in a single season (100 points)
  • Tampa Bay Lighting Most Points by a player in a single season (100 points)
  • Tampa Bay Lighting Most Points by a Rookie in a single season (80 points)
  • Tampa Bay Lighting Most Assists by a Rookie in a single season (45 assists)
  • Ottawa Senators Most Points By A Left Wing in a Single Season (83 points)
  • 5th All-Time in NHL for Most Goals by a Rookie in a season (35 goals)
  • 10th All-Time in NHL for Most assists by a Rookie in a season (45 assists)
  • 5th All-Time in NHL for Most points by a Rookie in a season (80 points)
Teams Played For:
  • Peterborough Petes (2018 - 2020)
  • Tampa Bay Lightning (2020 - 2034)
  • Toronto Maple Leafs (2034 - 2035/36)
  • Los Angeles Kings (2035 - 2036)
  • New York Islanders (2036 - 2037)
  • Ottawa Senators (2037 - 2040)
Important Awards Won:
  • 1 Art Ross Trophy
  • 1 Frank J. Selke Trophy
  • 2 Conn Smythe Trophies
Competition Medals/Trophies
  • 5 NHL Stanley Cup Championships (2021, 2022, 2024, 2027 and 2028 - all with the Tampa Bay Lightning)
  • 1 World Junior Championship Silver Medal (2020)
  • 1 World Cup Championship (2033)
  • 6-Time NHL All-Star
Jordan Sampson is just a pure winner. He quietly went on to have a really solid career. He was apart of the Tampa Bay Lightning dynasty that went on to win 5 Stanley Cups. Sampson finished with over a point per game for his career. He was the #15th overall pick in the 2020 draft and there wasn't high expectations for him. However he had some outstanding years along side Steven Stamkos. Sampson is a pure sniper putting up 671 goals over his career, he could be counted on to put the puck in the back of the net. However he had great vision and was a great passer as well. He didn't play for Canada all that much through out his career, however when he did he had a great impact. Sampson had a great end to his career and was pretty loyal to whatever team he was with. The Ottawa community is probably sad they could not get a cup with him, however he gave his all to every team he was with. He will probably make the the Hall of Fame.

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Louis Richard - @Moses Doughty

Records Held:

• Gatineau Olympics Most Points By A Right Wing in a Single Season (110 points)
  • Vegas Golden Knights Most Goals by a rookie in a single season (30 goals)
  • Vegas Golden Knights Most Assists by a rookie in a single season (40 assists)
  • Vegas Golden Knights Most Points by a Right Wing in a single season (91 points)
  • Vegas Golden Knights Most Assists in a single season (60 assists)
  • Vegas Golden Knights Most Points by a Rookie in a single season (70 points)
  • Ottawa Senators Most Points by a Right Wing in a single season (103 points)
  • 10th All-Time in NHL for Most Goals by a Rookie in a season (30 goals)
Teams Played For:
  • Gatineau Olympics
  • Vegas Golden Knights
  • Ottawa Senators
  • New York Rangers
Important Awards Won:
  • 2 Art Ross Trophies
Competition Medals/Trophies
  • 2 NHL Stanley Cup Championships (2037 and 2038 - New York Rangers)
  • 2 World Junior Championship Silver Medals (2019 & 2020)
  • 1 World Championship Gold Medal (2027)
  • 1 World Championship Bronze Medal (2023)
  • 2 World Cup Championships (2025 & 2033)
  • 10-Time NHL All-Star
The great Louis Richard, the guy was an all-star coming out of the QMJHL. Racked up a lot of points and was known for being an offensive juggernaut in junior. There was a lot of expectation for him heading into Vegas. I think many people expected him to really pull Vegas out of the rut and get them close to or help them win a championship. That never happened and he was loyal to the Vegas Golden Knights to a fault. Looking back I think he would have liked to leave the Golden Knights sooner, but it all worked out in the end. He took his talents to Ottawa where he had some good seasons before going to the New York Rangers and helping them win back to back Stanley Cups. Richard had a great vision with the puck. He almost had 1000 assists, finishing with 956 assists for his career. He was a guy you wanted to pass you the puck because he would find open lanes and get you good scoring chances. Richard was entered into the Hockey Hall of Fame. He retired on July 2nd, 2039. Capping an awesome 1528 regular season game career.

Ambisextrous

Apr 17, 2012
Halifax
lmao what an unexpected win in one of Juans final seasons. He's mentoring Tobie, who I assume is the mcdavid of the future

AdamParrot

Mar 10, 2015
Thank you Leafs for give me another chance for Stanley Cup. I went with point over game as a Dman, with Hart and Norris again. Am I 40 years old now? It's f***ing crazy!

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
I think my guy made it to the second round once in this entire thing. All while being a top 5ish scorer the entire time. UGH

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Update coming tonight, I think this might be the second last update. New Thread will also be up tonight so people can start creating their new superstars.

Reminder & Notes for v8:

- Please choose a new (and somewhat realistic) name for your players. I plan on creating an all-time list
- Please try and choose a non-traditional hockey market country (only if that interests you, it's not mandatory and it's awesome to have people from Canada and USA obviously)
- The World Cup and Olympics bug should be fixed in the update which means there will be a lot more international games played, so think about that
- Europe will now be opened up again, so you can have your players start in Europe (I will give them contracts so they don't get stolen by the KHL, unless you want them to go there)
- If you are choosing Major Junior (please tell me the specific team because you will start on the team)
- If you are choosing College please tell me which NCAA or CIS team you'd like to play on (would be cool to have a CIS/U Sports player get drafted to the NHL)

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
Update coming tonight, I think this might be the second last update. New Thread will also be up tonight so people can start creating their new superstars.

Reminder & Notes for v8:

- Please choose a new (and somewhat realistic) name for your players. I plan on creating an all-time list
- Please try and choose a non-traditional hockey market country (only if that interests you, it's not mandatory and it's awesome to have people from Canada and USA obviously)
- The World Cup and Olympics bug should be fixed in the update which means there will be a lot more international games played, so think about that
- Europe will now be opened up again, so you can have your players start in Europe (I will give them contracts so they don't get stolen by the KHL, unless you want them to go there)
- If you are choosing Major Junior (please tell me the specific team because you will start on the team)
- If you are choosing College please tell me which NCAA or CIS team you'd like to play on (would be cool to have a CIS/U Sports player get drafted to the NHL)
Roll Call for Team Iceland
Gunner Stahl checking in.

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Update 23: Last Hoora at the Cup

Player News:
  • On July 11th, 2040 - Juan Aman signed a 2-year deal worth $9,400,000 with the San Jose Sharks.
  • On July 11th, 2040 - Nuka Seyde signed a 2-year deal worth $9,200,000 with the Columbus Blue Jackets.
  • On July 12th, 2040 - Adam Papousek signed a 1-year deal worth $18,200,000 with the Montreal Canadiens.
  • On July 14th, 2040 - Nikita Pavlov signed a 2-year deal worth $23,300,000 with the Colorado Avalanche.
  • On July 19th, 2040 - Adam Banks signed a 1-year deal worth $5,082,000 with the Los Angeles Kings.
  • On July 19th, 2040 - Kurigo Makise signed a 2-year deal worth $11,500,000 with the Los Angeles Kings.
  • On July 29th, 2040 - Dirk Bauer signed a 2-year deal worth $4,480,000 with the Vancouver Canucks.
  • On July 30th, 2040 - Lukas Rott signed a 1-year deal worth $4,686,000 with the New York Islanders.
  • On January 1st, 2041 - Lenny Mueller signed a 1-year extension worth $14,720,000 with the Toronto Maple Leafs.
  • On January 5th, 2041 - Mats Brendl signed a 1-year extension worth $12,000,000 with the Washington Capitals.
  • On January 6th, 2041 - Adam Banks signed a 1-year extension worth $5,100,000 with the Los Angeles Kings.
  • On February 4th, 2041 - Ty Reynolds signed a 1-year extension worth $12,240,000 with the Philadelphia Flyers.
  • On March 23rd, 2041 - Juan Aman suffered a dislocated shoulder that sidelined him for 2 months.

End of Season Stats:
Regular-Season-Stats.png

Playoff-Stats.png

Playoff-Tree.png

2041 World Hockey Championship:

Player Stats:

Canada - Gold
United States - Silver
Sweden - Bronze

Player Notes & Awards:

Juan Aman

- 2041 NHL Stanley Cup Championship

Adam Banks
- Captain of the Los Angeles Kings
- 2041 World Championship Silver Medal

Dirk Bauer:
- Alternate Captain of the Vancouver Canucks

Billy Beisel

Mats Brendl
- Captain of the Washington Capitals
- Named to 2040/41 NHL Second All-Star Team

Ethan Crab
- Alternate Captain of the Nashville Predators

Scott Escobar
- No News

Guy Germaine
- No News

Kurigo Makise
- No News

Lenny Mueller

Adam Papousek
- Captain of the Montreal Canadiens
- 1 NHL Best Defensive Player of the Week Award

Nikita Pavlov
- Alternate Captain of the Colorado Avalanche
- 2 NHL Best Offensive Player of the Week Awards
- 2 NHL Player of the Week Awards
- NHL Best Offensive Player for December
- Selected to Team McIntonsh

Adam Pokorny

Ty Reynolds
- Alternate Captain of the Philadelphia Flyers
- 2041 World Championships Gold Medal
- 2041 World Championships Best Forward
- Named to 2041 World Championships All-Star Team

Lukas Rott
- No News

Nuka Seyde
- Alternate Captain of the Columbus Blue Jackets

Tallasar

Apr 11, 2018
Auckland
Hope we will get some Kiwi Players!

Lenny is one of them so I will choose him (real) or one of his Auckland U15 REP team mates. If someone else want to be a Kiwi I am happy to help with real junior players.

Francis is it ok when I set Lenny with his real name Lennart Wimmer?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad