GDT: HF Boards: GDT 11/3/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Kapanen is crazy fast. He may actually be faster than McDavid. Out of all the Toronto Maple Leafs he is the most impressive this year.

IMO, there's a lot of players as fast as McDavid. It's without the puck where he blows past defenders and creates his chances. And there's no player on earth who's as fast as him when he has the puck.

Mar 26, 2010
Rielly is a stud D. Looking better than Doughty.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Penguins D leaves up more odd man rushes and break aways than any other team in the league.

Another game of them looking like complete shit. Need to get healthy and figure out what is going on.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Jesus when you don't watch the Bruins much you forget what an awful petty scumbag Marchand is in every little way. You remember his big moments like face licking, but you forget all the ticky tack bullshit contact he constantly makes, particularly on goalies. He really doesn't belong in a professional league at all.

Reactions: Nizdizzle

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
IMO, there's a lot of players as fast as McDavid. It's without the puck where he blows past defenders and creates his chances. And there's no player on earth who's as fast as him when he has the puck.

Not even a debate.

McDavid is probably the best skater in the history of the NHL

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
McDavid's hands and brain are as fast as his feet. nobody plays hockey as fast as he does, he can do everything at top speed

Reactions: snipes

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
This is by far the worst game of the year for Crosby. Doesn’t even seem interested.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
McDavid's hands and brain are as fast as his feet. nobody plays hockey as fast as he does, he can do everything at top speed

Yup.

How’s the game against the Pens going bro? I’m obviously watching the Oilers one, sounds like you guys are playing well.

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto

Pretty much this. I'm sure kapenan could beat McDavid in a race to the puck. With the puck no one is even close to McDavid.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Yup.

How’s the game against the Pens going bro? I’m obviously watching the Oilers one, sounds like you guys are playing well.
yeah it's their first good game in a while. I wish the Oilers had a later game, I hate missing out on McDavid. looks like you guys are having a good season so far, hope it stays that way

Reactions: snipes

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Awkward fight(?) between Maroon and Foligno. They both seemed to want to go, but Maroon couldn't get one of his gloves off. Foligno give him a couple of shots, then stopped, as Marron was still trying to shake off his glove. Gentlemanly, for a guy who just punched him in the face a couple of times.

Net result, 2 min. Each. Don't usually see that when legit punches are thrown.

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
IMO, there's a lot of players as fast as McDavid. It's without the puck where he blows past defenders and creates his chances. And there's no player on earth never been a player who's as fast as him when he has the puck.

True, but I'd go as far as ever.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
good example there. Kapanen uses his elite speed to generate a breakaway, but over-handled the puck. McDavid probably would've scored that

Red Piller

Canucks
May 29, 2013
Jesus when you don't watch the Bruins much you forget what an awful petty ******* Marchand is in every little way. You remember his big moments like face licking, but you forget all the ticky tack bull**** contact he constantly makes, particularly on goalies. He really doesn't belong in a professional league at all.

He’s a top 10 scorer on the nhl. Every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad