GDT: HF Boards: GDT 11/3/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Are the Lightning this soft?!?! DLo crushed McDonagh and no one even tried to defend him... That was sad

Three On Zero

HF Customer Service Representative
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Why would CBC not take the Leafs/Penguins game? That's a huge no brainer.

Leafs are at worst the second most popular team in the league and they're playing Crosby..I mean...I don't have to have an MBA to see the reason to pick that game...
Leafs are obviously the biggest draw in Canada, it's more the flames over McDavid that surprises me

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Are the Lightning this soft?!?! DLo crushed McDonagh and no one even tried to defend him... That was sad

McDo did that to himself but the refs being useless like they always are called it for some reason.

Figures a terrible call leads to a goal.

Sansbacon

Sep 26, 2006
Westchester, NY
I actually like piling on. I am not like Don Cherry that way. If a team can score 20 goals they should try and do it even if it is 20-1.
Thing is, goal diff can become a tie breaker at the end of the year, so to gain +7 in that dept for a team that could be a wild card contender, it’s huge. If it wasn’t a tie breaker then I’d say piling on is pretty low brow.

Reactions: Sk8M8

Michel Beauchamp

Canadiens' fan since 1958
Mar 17, 2008
Laval, Qc
Leafs - Pens: A situation happens from time and did on Tavares' goal at even strength.

Hainsey got an assist, but does not get a +.

The goal was scored at 9:34, but Hainsey left the ice at 9:30, being replaced by Gardiner who got the +.

Something even funnier almost happened on Stepan's goal against Condon earlier this week.

Stepan was almost on the bench when the puck crossed the goal line.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
All Toronto. Lackluster first period by the Penguins. Lucky they aren't down by more than one.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Sometimes it's not even fair. What a pass by McDavid. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad