GDT: HF Boards: GDT 11/3/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Highway robbery by Koskinen. Wow. What a glove save.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Skinner has 14 pts in 8 games since joining eichels line. 7 goals 7 assists.

Eich has 17 pts in 14 games and 12 pts in that time period too.
Yeah, but at some point Pominville is going to be tired of carrying those two. He's getting old.

Reactions: sadpanda

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
Meh, we all knew with that young defence and questionable goaltending that when the Senators were going to lose big at times this year.

Fun for the Sabres fans at home, so good for them.
Yeah, no doubt the Sens has a bad day today.

But they looked really good against Buffalo on Thursday. Ottawa kicked their ass pretty badly the first 2 periods of that game. Ottawa came out flying. They worked their butt off and won just about every puck battle those first 2 periods.

For whatever reason today They just looked like they weren’t fully engaged in the game.
I don’t think it helped that buffalo got those 2 quick goals to start the game. Things just kind of seemed to snowball after that and the game got away from Ottawa.

That’s kind of what happened to buffalo on Thursday. They took all those penalties to start the game. Ottawa jumped ahead and things started to get away from buffalo. They did make a nice push in the 3rd but it was too little too late and the Sens held on to win.

Definitely can’t write Ottawa off after 1 bad loss though. They’ve been playing some good hockey so far this year.

Good luck this season. I’ll be rooting for you guys when you’re not playing us.
I’d love to see another Ottawa/Sabres playoff series one of these days (or I should say years...). A conference final rematch would be great!

Reactions: NyQuil

Mar 26, 2010
Kapanen is crazy fast. He may actually be faster than McDavid. Out of all the Toronto Maple Leafs he is the most impressive this year.

Reactions: Sam Spade

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Wings can’t make a pass to save their lives right now. McDavid might catch the scoring leader tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad