GDT: HF Boards: GDT 11/3/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
That Flames power play lasted 6:47 instead of 5:00 because the Hawks didn't put a player in the box to serve the penalty.

Credit to @Frank the Tank for noticing.

Last edited:

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
I really don't mind listening to them at all. Avalanche broadcasts are just embarrassing.

Oh I love Edwards, he is awesome, but he just said Pastrnk needed to snap his head back further or he will never get a high sticking call. :laugh:

And now he keeps saying the word "shut out" cause he knows what's up. ;)

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Well, when you say it in the context of people being wrong about those teams being bottom of the barrel, then yes, it does need to be commented on when all is said and done because 13 games is 13 games and not 82.

That's my topical comment for the evening.

I said it in the context of both fanbases getting crapped on the entire summer. So it’s a welcome reprieve for them, even if it is only temporary.

Reactions: Del Preston

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Oh I love Edwards, he is awesome, but he just said Pastrnk needed to snap his head back further or he will never get a high sticking call. :laugh:

And now he keeps saying the word "shut out" cause he knows what's up. ;)
And LA's color guy screamed "YEAA" when Martinez scored on Sunday lmao

Herbert Lewis

FL to AK Bolts fan
Mar 16, 2018
Drouin, I hope you are happy losing in Montreal. You think you are so great just being the third overall pick in a draft??? Brian Lawson would be happy to enlighten you.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
That extended major situation happened to Toronto last year too. On a Polak major.
Is the team still allowed to dump the puck down without it being called icing? Or is the game officiated as if the teams are at even strength?

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
In today's NHL you are probably right.

I'm old enough to remember when you tuned in to watch a fight and a hockey game broke out.

Folks make a big deal about too much stuff in the NHL these days, but YMMV IMHO and all that....and no I am not saying Marchand hasn't done some inexcusable nonsense when I say that.
Everybody loves a good fight. What Marchand does is not old time hockey by any stretch of the imagination.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
If I'm not mistaken, Rinne just got his 36th career shutout on his 36th birthday. It's also the day that he signed a contract extension and I believe that they also said that he had a shutout on his birthday 7 years ago when he signed his last contract.

Edit: Rinne just called the shutout "easy." If he weren't such a nice guy, I'd wonder if he were trolling the Bruins.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Pekka likes donuts on his birthday!

Pekka likes goose eggs for his birthday!

Pekka likes shutting out the Bruins on his birthday! He did it on his 29th too.

SSJ3 Lunar

WWE made me jaded
Nov 2, 2010
Atlanta
So, Colton Scissons is getting a fine, right ?

I hate the Bruins and Marchand, but that **** deserves a fine.

He was hit in the visor of his helmet, yeah I can call it a dive, but not fine worthy. I hope Marchand gets a fine just for being Marchand and acting like a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad