HF All-Time Wrestling Draft X Discussion Thread

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I've gone and voted and left some comments on everyone's cards. Another fun year for the HF Boards draft. Little bit of controversy at the end with free agency. I'll be back to vote on the match-ups in future rounds, but as far as commenting goes, this does it for me for another year here as I sign off HF Boards during the hockey off-season. I think safe to say my 1st round match-up has been decided so congratz to @GKJ. Excellent card again this year.

Thanks again to @HandsomeHollywood for putting this all together.

Cheers!
I am highly envious of the ideas you came up with.

Reactions: BruinDust

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I don't think that there have been any new votes in days. Should we perhaps turn the two ties (in the triple threats) into quick individual polls so that one team from each can move on?

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
I don't think that there have been any new votes in days. Should we perhaps turn the two ties (in the triple threats) into quick individual polls so that one team from each can move on?
That's pretty much what I just came on to post.

Will have sudden death overtimes posted tonight and keep up for a day starting tonight.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
That's pretty much what I just came on to post.

Will have sudden death overtimes posted tonight and keep up for a day starting tonight.
Truly the host with the most.

62f2a384182efbfa2c658c580686a770f486883f.gif

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
There are different numbers of votes in each thread, don’t know if anyone cares about that.

I was going to suggest put all the cards that tied for second into one 4-way matchup, top 2 advance and I guess hope there isn’t another tie.

HandsomeHollywood

Mar 20, 2017
There are different numbers of votes in each thread, don’t know if anyone cares about that.

I was going to suggest put all the cards that tied for second into one 4-way matchup, top 2 advance and I guess hope there isn’t another tie.
All I can do is encourage people to vote but every year some feel steadfast about only voting in certain matchups, and only voting when they are in contention still. There's also a few refusing to vote for 2 in the triple threats, but them the breaks.

I think I'd like to keep it to two head to heads to avoid anyone refusing to vote for just a single card in a 4-way.

NextBigThing

Feb 25, 2010
Devine Rink

Honestly some of the cards were so bad none were worthy of my vote. I think we can all agree BruinDust had the best card. Give him the trophy and call it a day. See you next year.

Reactions: BruinDust

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Honestly some of the cards were so bad none were worthy of my vote. I think we can all agree BruinDust had the best card. Give him the trophy and call it a day. See you next year.
We can definitely all agree that you'd get the trophy for worst poster on this subforum.

Reactions: Megahab

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
I don't understand why someone would come here for the sole purpose of just being a jerk all the time. Miserable existence.

Reactions: DaaaaB's

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
The Wrestling Forums yearly hemorrhoid already letting us know when to expect it again.

Reactions: Megahab

HandsomeHollywood

Mar 20, 2017
The people have spoken and Sheppy vs CHgoalie27 is too close to call, resulting in a single triple-threat match for round 2.

No staggered release this round, matchups will be up for 3-4 days or until votes cease.

Who will go on to round 3?!

Habsrule

Jun 13, 2004
If you want to call it a draw I am good with that. I want to thank HH for running this again this year. I always look forward to it.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
If you want to call it a draw I am good with that. I want to thank HH for running this again this year. I always look forward to it.
No draws, it closed when it closed. Good work to all and thanks for another draft.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
First and foremost, a big THANK YOU to @HandsomeHollywood for hosting again this year. It was a great to do this again and I got the impression that Handsome is a busy guy so nice of him to put in the work.

Congrats to @Habsrule , but must have been close. Either way, always great to see everyone’s cards and see what you all put together.

Reactions: Habsrule

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Congratz to @Habsrule on the win!

Thanks again to @HandsomeHollywood for coordinating the whole thing.

I voted every match-up and every round. This final deserved to go down to the wire. Two excellent, evenly matched cards. I had to re-read both again to get a good feel for who I felt deserved my vote. Both cards had great ideas, very creative stuff.

Reactions: Habsrule

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad