OT: Hey gang

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
Man, living the life. I've hung up the skates to coach 12u travel ball for my 11 yo son. Broke my heart that he chose baseball over hockey, but I did the same to my dad by choosing hockey over baseball so, I guess it's the full circle.... It's ok though, I love baseball too. Oh, and I drink a lot more now that I have a teenage daughter....

You?

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Welcome back bc! (fancy a nice game of Mornington Crescent in the offseason?)

do you ever hear from ichthyus and lyria?(?sp)

bumping into you guys at Eddies was always a pleasant surprise

BluesConvert

Wait, what?
Aug 21, 2003
Nashville
Welcome back BC

Thanks! :)

I guess it's the full circle....

Kids have a way of doing that to us, don't they?

Oh, and I drink a lot more now that I have a teenage daughter....

Oh God, tell me about it. Ours is making college visits now. :cry:

---

Me? You know the deal...workin', eatin', sleepin'. Don't get to as many games as we'd like, but still get to enough to keep the heart-rate up.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Thanks! Hey, quite possibly. :)

Yeah, we cross paths on FB every so often. They're parents now, so busy busy!

cool. I certainly understand. Since we last crossed paths I have remarried and have a 2 year old and a 3 month old... along with two in college... its gonna keep me young or kill me

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I talked to BC 3 weeks ago...some of us are just better at keeping in touch, right?

I always like to see your posts here.

BluesConvert

Wait, what?
Aug 21, 2003
Nashville
Ahh yes, the old days...when elections were settled the way God and Pete Weber intended.

I'm pretty sure that started all the way back on the original np.com forums, didn't it?

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
I wish I could remember.

I remember she claimed to be the sister of the then goalie for St. Louis, Brent Johnson. What I questioned her about Farmington (his hometown then was listed as Detroit) she had no idea where that was, it was the actual city he was raised in. She then claimed to be on the police force in St. Louis or something like that. We called her on so many lies it got comical.

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
Speaking of SC, I wonder what happened to some of the old time HF\np.com posters:

volzok
dulzhok
css_stranger(later I think it was just Stranger)
TradeLegwand

I've been happy to see old friends like golfmade and enoch re-emerge lately...the rest have been idle for as long as 6-7 years.

Dulzhok's disappearance seems to coincide with Legwand's trade to Detroit...he might simply have not had a purpose for existence, with no Legwand to bash ;)

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
The original moderator of this board, Enoch and I followed soon after. This of course in my nomorekids days.

BC is back...can we look forward to the GBU?
Smokey was the one that got me to come back here. I was on the original boards before they were redone in 2001 or so, then he got me to come back in 02.

It's funny when I originally joined Hockeysfuture it was to research the expansion draft and I was still a DRW fan, right up until Marian Cisar scored that goal against Florida in the first preseason game in Huntsville, Ala..... Funny even then, the game winning goal was scored by our defenseman, Jamie Heward....

I thought Trade Legwand was Jonesy....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad