GDT: Here We Go Again... Penguins Home Opener against Buffalo Sabres @ 7pmEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Galchenyuk looks like crap. I'd take Kessel over what I'm seeing tonight.

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
Imagine you’re in the offensive zone working hard digging out the puck behind the other team’s goalie. You get the puck pass it back to the point and it’s Gudbranson...

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Our defense is still giving up golden opportunities just like last year. Letang needs to get his head out of his ass or the coaching staff needs to get him off the PP.

But we still have Johnson playing top 4 minutes so yeah. This isn’t looking good this year already.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Sure, but that wasn't me. I said he's been slow to every man/puck all night, his foot-speed has been bad, his decision making has been slow, and, as ever, he's been a complete non-entity in the neutral or offensive zones. I forget what you said in response, but I think it was something to the effect of "Well I didn't see it, so he hasn't been bad to me".

It's basically that we disagree, and should stop responding to each other about JJ, I guess.

I think this question may answer a lot: when you say a guy is having a "bad game", do you mean they suck or they suck relative to what they normally provide? My definition of "bad game" is bad relative to what they normally provide. If your definition of bad is just straight up bad, then that's probably where the entire debate stems from.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
We are an awful ******* hockey team. Awful mix. Awful D. Awful coaching. Awful management. Depressing.

giphy.gif

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Man, the West has some seriously fun teams to watch. The Avs, Flames, Vegas. Good stuff out there.

Gonna watch to see how our boy Phil does as the Coyotes go-to guy later, too. I know he's talented, but I genuinely expect a 60pt season or so from the guy. He's best suited as a third wave kind of player that can take advantage of not being in the spotlight. I don't see him being able to do that in Arizona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad