GDT: Here at last! Toronto vs Montreal - Bell Center 7pm - CBC RDS

Strik_IX

No excuses!
Jun 11, 2007
Montréal
Holy shamoly roy, first game of the year and you're already knocking it out of the park. GDT of the year material right there.

We're winning this one, 3-1 Habs.

FrontierPsyCHiatrist*

Better get some Speed Stick before the game!

speedstick1.jpg

HamiltonOHL

BulldogsFan00
Jun 30, 2005
Hamilton, Ontario
having Montreal as my favorite canadian team and minny as my favorite american team i cant wait till the leafs get a piece of the Stash tomorrow night as he has been cleared to play tomorrow according to tsn

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Great GDT. "Violent Gentlemen" should be the name for our fighters, no doubt about it :laugh:

3-1 Habs

Markov
Pacioretty
Galchenyuk

Franson

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
Just fantastic! Seriously cannot tell if Bergevin's 'stache is shopped or not.

This is totally going in the GDT of the Year thread on the main board, and might win it!

Binary Code

How do I change that
Aug 22, 2013
Delirium
Saw this on the ugly as ******** GDT of Toronto : Gallagher is another one to watch for. I remember on Finale Night, he was just irritating the snot out of Kadri. And he's got a backpfeifengesicht (a face that badly needs to be punched). That's enough.

I repeat : And he's got a backpfeifengesicht (a face that badly needs to be punched). That's enough.

Let's kill those motha fu**ka, hope Parros will destroy some faces :sarcasm:

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
Just fantastic! Seriously cannot tell if Bergevin's 'stache is shopped or not.

This is totally going in the GDT of the Year thread on the main board, and might win it!

habs03

Subban #Thoroughbred
Jun 21, 2010
Saw this on the ugly as ******** GDT of Toronto : Gallagher is another one to watch for. I remember on Finale Night, he was just irritating the snot out of Kadri. And he's got a backpfeifengesicht (a face that badly needs to be punched). That's enough.

I repeat : And he's got a backpfeifengesicht (a face that badly needs to be punched). That's enough.

Let's kill those motha fu**ka, hope Parros will destroy some faces :sarcasm:

I like Kadri but don't hold your breath expecting him to drop the gloves even with a small like Gallagher, he already backdown from Gally last year. And with no Clarkson on his line, look for Kadri to be quiet tomorrow, unless Orr or maybe Fraser is on the ice with him.

Heck he needed Clarkson to help him up with Pageau during the pre season lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad