In The Lab.
Amazing GDT.

675.gif

tumblr_me2ljnclNF1rqi80b.gif

TheKrebsCycle

Throwing Confetti for Perfetti
Jun 1, 2011
Barrie
Great GDT...respect. Hoping for a competitive season ahead. Having said that I predict 4-3 Toronto ot win...

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
I have a huge dilemma guys.

I have an exam Friday and haven't started studying for it, and my teacher is known for making really tough exams. Like, tougher than the Bruins.

I therefore have to start studying for it. Sadly, the only way I can be motivated to study is by staying at university. If I stay at university tomorrow, I obviously miss the game because I'd take the bus at 9:45PM.

So... Habs home opener against TML or studying ? :cry:

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal

Weak...

You can study whenever you want. You can fail your exam and do it again.

But Habs-Leafs 2013 opener happens only once. Habs can NOT fail!

The choice is obvious.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Weak...

You can study whenever you want. But Habs-Leafs 2013 opener happens only once.

The choice is obvious.
No it is not. My exam is in 4 days. I have 5 "chapters" to cover, each with about 20 exercises to do. 30 exercises of between 5 and 15 minutes each. And also, some reading to do and I have to revise my CEGEP stuff because our teacher does her exams as if we master this stuff at 100% already. That's about 17 hours of exercises and I plan to revise CÉGEP for 3 hours and read the textbook which would be another 2-3 hours. 23 hours in just 4 days.

VL55

Aug 12, 2010
Montreal
No it is not. My exam is in 4 days. I have 5 "chapters" to cover, each with about 20 exercises to do. 30 exercises of between 5 and 15 minutes each. And also, some reading to do and I have to revise my CEGEP stuff because our teacher does her exams as if we master this stuff at 100% already. That's about 17 hours of exercises and I plan to revise CÉGEP for 3 hours and read the textbook which would be another 2-3 hours. 23 hours in just 4 days.

Then stop wasting time writing on a bloody forum when you should be studying! ;)

Tomorrow stay at the university, study as much as you need to, stay away from any and all news outlet that could spoil the score and when you come home, watch Canadiens Express before going to sleep. Only costs you one hour in your day and you'll need to unwind anyway.

habs03

Subban #Thoroughbred
Jun 21, 2010

153086_large.png

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick

you can retake a class.
you can't relive a party or a habs game

bsl

Oct 9, 2009

Huge amount of detail. Humorous and ironic. Visually sophisticated. Great theme, and consistent. You get an A+ in any art school. Really well done. 'Upside down picture of the day' :handclap: Fantastic.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
you can retake a class.
you can't relive a party or a habs game

Exactly. A class is, essentially, a reversible thing.

Habs games are IRREVERSIBLE! HAPPENS ONLY ONCE!

How long do we have to explain?

:sarcasm:

No, seriously, just do a blitz of studying and then watch the game.

bsl

Oct 9, 2009

I have an exam Friday and haven't started studying for it, and my teacher is known for making really tough exams. Like, tougher than the Bruins.

I therefore have to start studying for it. Sadly, the only way I can be motivated to study is by staying at university. If I stay at university tomorrow, I obviously miss the game because I'd take the bus at 9:45PM.

Study you muppet. It's obvious. Think long term.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
you can skip a lecture im sure your prof would understand religious reasons.

That's just... I know I would understand! :handclap:

But then again, you've got to be careful. Wearing a Habs shirt could soon be seen as an ostentatious religious sign...

:sarcasm:

25get

Nov 15, 2012
Montreal

How about you record the game?
You can also download it for a torrent later.

The real question here is:
Do you need to see this in real time?

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
For the sake of my back, I will not stay at university. Because it means I would have to bring my 2 giant math textbooks + my binder along with my giant thermodynamics textbook + my binder and my geophysics notebook + binder at school tomorrow.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Gonna try to motivate myself to study before the game a little, and after. 2 hours before game, 2 hours after, gives about the same time I would've studied had I stayed at school.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad