2x Pacioretty
1x Eller
1x Diaz
1x Gionta

habs03

Subban #Thoroughbred
Jun 21, 2010

This is what the Leafs do when their tough guys aren't around..loooool

That last one tho. LMAO, Kadri too scared to drop the gloves with 5'8 Gallagher.. I know Gallagher can throw them for his size, sometimes you gotta man up.

Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
Thanks guys! Another GDT that was a blast to do! Just wish I had this much time to put in every GDTs... :laugh:

Damn... That's how you start a season!

Amazing job, roy. Something is telling me that the Waffle Cup will remain in Montréal :nod: Congrats again for the GDT, let's hope our team will be as inspired as our GDT champ'!

Go Habs Go!

Edit: Hahaha "Carey does own groceries" :laugh:

Thanks MiG, can't wait to see your amazing work again! Don't forget the dog! ;)

Holy crap that was funny. You must have started working on that in June.

August actually... It's a good thing the season starts tomorrow, I would still be working on it.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
I am a web producer for a living and this is better than anything I've ever done.

This GDT is almost too good, where do we go from here?

Anyway, so pumped that hockey is back, expecting a big night from the guys, love the fact that we finally have a legit fourth line including guys like Prust and Parros. Tinordi should be good too.

Let's go Habs!

habdynasty

May 26, 2008
Holy crap Roy these gd threads are awesome. Thats poster material right there !!! Your work should be in a calendar.

Moen is Gone

@MoeninGlory
Feb 13, 2007
Grenoble
twitter.com
Thanks MiG, can't wait to see your amazing work again! Don't forget the dog! ;)

You are right, this GDT needs our water sports enthusiast buddy:

ZzKWyDQ.gif

TroyM

Jan 23, 2004
That was incredible, I hope you have a way of putting your talent to work/show outside of here, I gotta assume so considering the quality but if not then please do so! That was a great start, will be hard to top all year no doubt.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
Amazingly detailed and funny GDT , very nice work Roy [I'm sure it wasn't easy].

Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
You are right, this GDT needs our water sports enthusiast buddy:

ZzKWyDQ.gif

This GDT is now complete :thumbu:

That was incredible, I hope you have a way of putting your talent to work/show outside of here, I gotta assume so considering the quality but if not then please do so! That was a great start, will be hard to top all year no doubt.

Sadly, I work in a very corporate place... Fortunately I can work on those GDTs "pour me défouler" (engl?).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad