LeBrun: Henrique to EDM heating up

Status
Not open for further replies.

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
A cheaper version would be Eller (albeit not as good). What would the oilers give up for Eller+Nedeljkovic?

I absolutely see Ned as a good fit for EDM. He can push Skinner and honestly looks better most nights
Don’t want either players . Eller for his comments and Ned just isn’t that good

Connor McConnor

Nov 22, 2017
Ducks retain… I think we’d be willing to take back ceci tbh(or diff cap)…. But ceci might be a solid replacement for lybushkin, to pair with a guy like Mintyukov, zellweger or lacombe/vaaks
If Broberg didn’t get hurt maybe, but without another move that returns a RD we can’t lose Ceci for a forward.

Fine then. There's nothing wrong with Edmonton's defence. Desharnais is a great 2nd pairing guy and $6 million is exactly what you should be spending on a couple of 30 year old 3rd pairing guys. The future looks bright.
A lot brighter than your sad franchise. You don’t know anything about the team but sure do have a lot of opinions! Enjoy being a bottom feeder for the next 5-7 years

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
Don’t want either players . Eller for his comments and Ned just isn’t that good
What about Eller's comments still bother you today? Do we have any players on the team who were on the team then? Nuge and who else?

For the record, it was dumb of him to say it publicly, but he was right - the decade of darkness Oilers did play like a junior team. They didn't play with structure consistently. They were all over the place.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
I'm sure he'll say a czech ;)
Vlejmelka and gudas and I feel the cup is ours!

Skinner and Vej as the 1-2.. let them battle it out.

Gudas bumps Ceci down to kulaks line. Nurse and gudas would be a beauty second pair.

Then a 5th rounder for zadina as a rental.

That was fun lol

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
Vlejmelka and gudas and I feel the cup is ours!

Skinner and Vej as the 1-2.. let them battle it out.

Gudas bumps Ceci down to kulaks line. Nurse and gudas would be a beauty second pair.

Then a 5th rounder for zadina as a rental.

That was fun lol
You're forgetting that Gudas doesn't want to play in a media crazy city. He rejected an offer to play for Edmonton before, we're going to be part of his "no trade" list for sure.

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
Why is adding another forward their priority when Nurse and Ceci are playing top four minutes on defense?
Why is Edmonton #1 in Least High Danger Chances allowed? For such a shitty defensive team? lol

The Oilers will go where SKinner goes

Oil are almost tied with NJ at dead last in High danger save %

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad