LeBrun: Henrique to EDM heating up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany
Makes sense, with how much the Oil love to shake up the middle 6 another guy that can both centre and wing is a good fit

The Oil have gotten some milage out of Janmark-RNH-Brown of recent, but that is a waste of Nuge. You could slot Henrique there without losing a ton defensively.

I suspect we'll see McDrai together come the playoffs, so this would give you another middle 6 option behind Nuge.

viper0220

Oct 10, 2008
He has known for months that he was going to be traded at the TDL and hasn't raised an issue with it. I think he'd go anywhere for 3 months with a chance to win a cup.

Good to know, thank you.

Reactions: tomd

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
For some reason I always think Henrique is like 4 years older than he actually is.

Good player though.

FiveTacos

Oct 2, 2017
The Twilight Zone
He has known for months that he was going to be traded at the TDL and hasn't raised an issue with it. I think he'd go anywhere for 3 months with a chance to win a cup.

Where he might extend is another matter. Got a young baby at home, either staying in SoCal or moving closer to family might factor in. His father in law is Stumpy Thomas, anyone know where he is these days?

Reactions: egelband and tomd

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
No need to get fancy with the packages. In my mind, this is just exactly the Monahan deal. It’ll cost the 2024 1st as the main return. They are having very similar years, and bring similar veteran versatility up front.

Frankly I prefer Henrique’s speed and two-way ability to Monahan’s size and goal scoring advantage. Rico is having an awesome year and is a good face-off guy and special teamer to boot. Gonna suck if the Oilers get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino