Recalled/Assigned: Henrik Samuelsson Recalled.

Kaibur

Jan 23, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Walsh: In the cold, austere Scandanavian country where a boy named Ulf became a man, one can imagine a gruff, hard-bitten father with calloused hands rough from hard work gently placing those hands on his son's face and saying, lovingly, "Stora ögonblick kommer från stora möjligheter, Ulf." From moments such as these, determination flows. A determination that is absorbed into every corpuscle, every tissue, every piece of marrow or gristle that buttresses the human form... that creates the hockey player. And it is THIS DAY... this cold, austere day in the Big Apple, a city whose determination flowed from a different fountain that sprang from the ruins of a national tragedy... this day that is so reminiscent of that far-off land called Sweden... where determination becomes realized opportunity for one of the sons of Ulf... a young man named Henrik. I'm Todd Walsh, and it's the first intermission, and I'm here with Henrik Samuelsson, who threw his first body check in the National Hockey League only a handful of minutes ago. Tell me, Henrik, you have been called upon by heroes - ICONS - of the sport, from one of hockey's great coaches in Dave Tippett to a general manager who made his own name here in Madison Square Garden with the name "Donnie" sewn to his blue shirt, to bring a spark to a lineup that is under siege. You want to bring that spark to this assemblage of hockey brotherhood, do you not?

Samuelsson: Um. Yeah. I just took the body.

Hilarious! :handclap:

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Someone not already blocked needs to tweet that to him.

MP

Feb 8, 2008
brilliance
Now Walshy has to re-write his interview schtick, or risk getting sued for plagiarism. Do you realize how close we are to Game Time? Do you understand the position he's in now, thanks to you? I know it's his own fault for being so predictable, but come on, TFP. The man has a family to support.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Now Walshy has to re-write his interview schtick, or risk getting sued for plagiarism. Do you realize how close we are to Game Time? Do you understand the position he's in now, thanks to you? I know it's his own fault for being so predictable, but come on, TFP. The man has a family to support.

I've spent the past few minutes wondering if Walsh reads HF - how awesome would it be (awesomely awful) if he read that verbatim on the air?

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I've spent the past few minutes wondering if Walsh reads HF - how awesome would it be (awesomely awful) if he read that verbatim on the air?

His ego wouldn't last if he hung around here. He probably spends most of his free time polishing his local emmys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad