Injury Report: Helm, concussion in camp collision

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
I do like Andy in the role of extra forward, but certainly he's been the guy I've also assumed is first to go if/when Helm returns. I wonder if he would clear waivers or not. Maybe the Leafs would claim him.

Electric Eric

#91 To the Rafters!
Feb 10, 2014
Portland -> Netherlands
That's pretty much what I thought as well, And maybe when Datsyuk returns next month then maybe Ferraro gets waived.

My first thought was "man we're going to tear apart our 4th line"

Then I remembered even if we waive Joker and Ferraro we can still have a 4th line of
Miller- Glen- Helm and have Jurco mixed in.

Not to mention the call ups we can make.

Forward depth is crazy this season.

Mister Ed

Dec 21, 2008
Andersson should be the one waived. Let the fourth line be Miller-Glendening- Helm/Jurco or kids coming in from GR.

Cyborg Yzerberg

Nov 8, 2007
Philadelphia
Holland hoards all of this depth, but the thing is, we have other guys in the AHL who can call up to play a 4th line role now if Ferraro and Andersson get claimed. I believe Nosek and Callahan, for instance, could both play that role now if called to.

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
My first thought was "man we're going to tear apart our 4th line"

Then I remembered even if we waive Joker and Ferraro we can still have a 4th line of
Miller- Glen- Helm and have Jurco mixed in.

Not to mention the call ups we can make.

Forward depth is crazy this season.

Agreed that's what I see as well, Miller-Glendening-Helm/Jurco Yep and the call ups that we could do and I couldn't agree more the Forward depth is really crazy this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad