HC-IR Fantasy Keeper League Discussion Thread Part Two [Looking For Active GM's]

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Then you wasted $3 and you can ***** and complain about the other posters. Theirs a reason I only let users I know join.

DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE! This is a whole THREE MOTHER****ING DOLLARS! I could buy a pack of gum with that money.
Seriously bro. Think about it.

:sarcasm:

On a more serious note, how would we pay the $3? Is there a thing on the site that lets anyone in the league pay any amount of money they want towards this thing?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE! This is a whole THREE MOTHER****ING DOLLARS! I could buy a pack of gum with that money.
Seriously bro. Think about it.

On a more serious note, how would we pay the $3? Is there a thing on the site that lets anyone in the league pay any amount of money they want towards this thing?

I'm pretty sure their is. but id have to look into it. Like they advertise for a "12 team league it's only $5!" so I assume you can.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
That's dandy and all, but I don't have a credit card.

I knew some people would say that.
What you can do is go to a store and buy a pre-paid credit card. They are called Visa/Mastercard/etc... gift cards, but they work as credit cards. You can buy them with $20-$150 balance. You can find them with all the other regular gift cards.

Or you can give me your best player and I will pay for you.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I knew some people would say that.
What you can do is go to a store and buy a pre-paid credit card. They are called Visa/Mastercard/etc... gift cards, but they work as credit cards. You can buy them with $20-$150 balance.

Or you can give me your best player and I will pay for you.

If they work. Some sites you can't use them on. Just throwing ideas out there.

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
That makes my cost $20 dollars Nuckles. :P

And is it Canadian or American? Am I paying $3 or $2.98?

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Really? It never worked for me. And now I have a debit card so I have no need. Would have been great.

There are two ways of doing it.
One way is to not make a paypal account, click pay with paypal option, and you can just put in all your card info and it will work.

Another way is to make a paypal account, connect your account with the card (you basically put all your card info into a section and it remembers it).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad