HC-IR Fantasy Keeper League Discussion Thread Part Two [Looking For Active GM's]

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
To keep with the theme:

Until he gets another concussion...

2889vsijpg.gif

NO! Bad HC!

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Picks 106-110 Can Be Made At 2PM Tomorrow until 4PM
Picks 111-116 Can Be Made At 4 PM Tomorrow until 6PM
Picks 117-120 Can Be Made At 6 PM Tomorrow until 8PM

Posted in the Prospect Thread Also.

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
This week has restored faith to my team. And you guys laughed at PA Parenteau... for shame!

Strong seasons by my STL guys, Kesler/Fisher coming back soon and I should stay competitive. Now I just need Lunqvist to win some bloody games for me.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
After much consideration I have decided to replace Calgary's GM (Backlund). He has not been on HF since September 28th and failed to get under the cap by the time the season started. I'm sorry Backlund but I can't let another week go by having the team without a manager.

Backlund will be replaced by Kessel>Seguin +

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
After much consideration I have decided to replace Calgary's GM (Backlund). He has not been on HF since September 28th and failed to get under the cap by the time the season started. I'm sorry Backlund but I can't let another week go by having the team without a manager.

Backlund will be replaced by Kessel>Seguin +

About time :laugh:

Seeing their tradeblock of Sergei Samsonov and Bryan McCabe made me believe they weren't around.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Welcome aboard.
Just to let you know (since everyone else knows this), HC's team is overrated, and my team is the best. I win at everything forever.

You're welcome.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
I think you got those two mixed up. You're team is overrated and mine is the best.

That's true, if we're in Wrongville in the United States of Wrong.

Also, doesn't Calgary have to make a pick or two in the prospect draft still?
And does he know what a keeper league is, unlike myself?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->