HBO Parts 1 & 2 Discussion - *SPOILERS* All 24/7 Talk Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

UFancyHuh

May 29, 2008
Lost
Heres hoping it works, I got it playing after like 10 minutes of trying to get it started up (I suck with streams and working around all the ****ing ads).

10 minutes and we will find out! Quality doesn't seem to bad.

which stream are you watching it from? the ones I have working have boxing on right now

colchar

Apr 26, 2012
I hope Hockeystreams has the HBO version. **** you Sportsnet and your ****ing censorship ********. They're just ****ing words. ******s.

Do you not grasp that it is the CRTC and the Canadian Broadcast Standards Council that will be imposing the censorship and not the station itself?

Zach23

May 10, 2013
Heres hoping it works, I got it playing after like 10 minutes of trying to get it started up (I suck with streams and working around all the ****ing ads).

10 minutes and we will find out! Quality doesn't seem to bad.

This one isn't going to work. The hbo schedule says Jack the Giant Slayer is on before and this stream is showing the credits to that movie
http://freetvall.com/video/84D8KAD7RYR7/HBO

DPyro

Jun 28, 2010
Do you not grasp that it is the CRTC and the Canadian Broadcast Standards Council that will be imposing the censorship and not the station itself?

Should have nothing to so with that seeing how we have showcase and 24/7 is on after 10PM

Jacob8hockey*

which stream are you watching it from? the ones I have working have boxing on right now

I have no idea what is playing but it isn't boxing. It is some sort of HBO series I am assuming.

Right now that isn't streaming what is listed as being on HBO

Sadly I cant tell what is suppose to be playing. Hopefully ill be all good though

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
I have no idea what is playing but it isn't boxing. It is some sort of HBO series I am assuming.

Sadly I cant tell what is suppose to be playing. Hopefully ill be all good though

It is playing Fight Club. my channel guide shows Jack and the Giant Slayer on HBO.

Alexanderthe89

Apr 29, 2011
Just signed up for DirectTV so I'm getting HBO free for the next 3 months. Great timing all around!

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
this is great - what sucks is that this is the game we were in ottawa - so wish HBO saw this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad