HBO Parts 1 & 2 Discussion - *SPOILERS* All 24/7 Talk Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

yakfish

"Holy Mackinaw!"
Dec 21, 2012
Ohio
I'd like to be able to see a stream as well. If you find one please post it!
Thanks

BiggestLeafsFanEVER*

yes if soeone finds a stream please post. what time is it on?

Diatomic

Mitch Matthewlander
Mar 12, 2013
Air Canada Centre
I think its going to be a depressing 1st episode. Showing a few player from each teams bla bla bla but then it'll switch to the leafs losing over and over again

Kyle Doobas*

I hope Hockeystreams has the HBO version. **** you Sportsnet and your ****ing censorship ********. They're just ****ing words. ******s.

BiggestLeafsFanEVER*

The Wheel Deal ‏@Bill_Roose 35m
An @HBO crew member just promised me tonight's first episode of the #RedWings and #MapleLeafs "24/7", which airs at 10 p.m. EST, is "epic".

:handclap:

The Magic Man

With God given hands
Sep 1, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
I've been excited about this for almost 2 years now. They did such a fantastic job on HBO for the other 2 series. But I hope we can find an uncensored version. That's so lame with all the editing. Isn't there an option to watch it later in the week uncensored? I can wait another few days.

BayStreetBullies*

Sigh ill have to wait till the morning to watch it. Being Canadian sucks.

Yeah, must suck not having access to internet and the plethora of streams available if you bother to use Google.

Oh wait...

Felstead

Boss Status
Feb 7, 2011
Ontario, Canada
I've been excited about this for almost 2 years now. They did such a fantastic job on HBO for the other 2 series. But I hope we can find an uncensored version. That's so lame with all the editing. Isn't there an option to watch it later in the week uncensored? I can wait another few days.

Yea, watch the actual HBO version of the show instead of the sportsnet feature.

Will most likely be on youtube tomorrow for your to watch.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Yeah, must suck not having access to internet and the plethora of streams available if you bother to use Google.

Oh wait...

Do you ever make a post that isnt sarcastic? If i do find a line stream it will likely be terrible quality, and I dont pay for hockey streams.

Sonofamitch

Aug 2, 2013
Vaughan,ON
The Wheel Deal ‏@Bill_Roose 35m
An @HBO crew member just promised me tonight's first episode of the #RedWings and #MapleLeafs "24/7", which airs at 10 p.m. EST, is "epic".

:handclap:

Can anyone confirm if it was a regular promise or a pinky promise? Cuz a lot of people break regular promises. If it's a pinky promise it's defenintely gonna be epic.

blue82

BELEAF (win or lose)
Dec 7, 2009
Leaf Nation
according to that hockeystreams site the stream is scheduled for 10pm tonght, that would mean it would have to be the HBO version since sportsnet's version is not on until tomorrow

Kyle Doobas*

according to that hockeystreams site the stream is scheduled for 10pm tonght, that would mean it would have to be the HBO version since sportsnet's version is not on until tomorrow
Sean_connery_raction.gif

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
Ya im gonna watch a stream because I know people will spoil it on twitter... ill post it if I find one

Hibachi

Oct 22, 2013
I don't have HBO, hopefully we can find a place to watch it live, otherwise primewire and such will have it later or tomorrow AM I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad