Post-Game Talk: Hawks win Game 1 (2-1 F/OT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
You just know Hawks fans are gonna rub this in our faces even though we had an equal shot at winning and probably should have won.

And screw the fans for booing Harding. He was great in this game and these idiots can't appreciate that.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Proud of them. Did better than I ever expected. Props to Harding. Now let's hope we don't have any severe injuries.

Wild Caniac

@WildCaniac
Jan 23, 2013
NC

we played well. we honestly played like a team that deserved to win. i really thought karma was on our side tonight. brutal luck, on a bad mistake in overtime.

OpRedDawn*

So is it for sure Sydor who does the PP? Because he's got to go. There's no use spending all that money on players if you can't get a working PP with this amount of talent. We should've easily won this game if our PP wasn't horrific

Kaptain

WarBortles
Feb 7, 2013
Florida
I promised I wouldn't get mad, because I knew we had no shot going in.
But holy ****, this is just......devastating.

Billy Mays Here*

Better to win game 2 than game 1. That way we have some good momentum going into game 3.

vayeate

OZ-13MSX1
Jun 30, 2011
finalOT.png

min.png
score1.png

chi.png
score2.png

Good effort from the Wild. If we can take one in Chicago, I'll be happy. :)

mnwildgophers

Mar 5, 2010
MN
It's okay. We gave it a good run. The good part is it's just Game 1. We can still come back from this at some point, but think of how we should have lost this game by much more. Harding gets thrust in 20 minutes before game time and no Pominville? They gave it a great effort.

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
Let's get Pominville back and take these mothers. We can get em in game 2. 1-1 going back home and I would be pretty happy.

I knew we were going to lose after Zucker hit that post. Wild absolutely have to capitalize to win. It's only a matter of time before the Hawks connect on a chance like that and the Wild have no chance.

Good effort. Heartbreaking, but good effort.

Northland Wild Man

Finnesotans?
Jun 14, 2011
Grand Forks, ND
Should have been boarding on Mitchell at the opposite end. I've come to expect trash from the NHL, but the Hawks winning on a weak call that leads to a goal makes me sick. Not the game winner, but the game would have ended in regulation if it was not called.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad