GDT: Hawks Vs Wings - 7:30PM CT on NBCSCH+ -- Man Dog Meets Madhouse on Maddison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffrey Lebowski

The Chicago Little Lebowski Urban Achievers
Jul 31, 2009
North Side
Think he will get that in the OHL?

He's just still too young and immature (physically) when dealing with playing every day in the NHL.

This kid has real talent, i would hate to squander that by throwing him to the wolves.

Even beyond that, he seems ahead of development than we were anticipating. What's the harm in making sure, considering our current d corps

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Hunter is good I won't argue that.
If he wasn't in London I'd be skeptical. But just look at what the Knights have produced over the years. Whether it's top line talent, or depth players they are constantly having guys graduate to the NHL, and usually quickly after the draft as well.

Reactions: BobbyJet

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Unfortunately my Rogers Cable went into digital break-up mode a few minutes into period 2 and still is not corrected...of course we had the tornadoes go through here a few days ago and obviously something went wrong again tonight ....so did not see the Toews goal nor the Detroit 3rd goal ...what happened on those? And now I see Detroit scored again...Ward ?MAYBE THEY should just waive him ...awful save%...

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Wow..... Maybe someone should tell Ward the objective is to actually stop the puck from going in the net. Swiss friggin cheese

This team is going to be a hell of a lot closer to the number 1 pick then the playoffs. Roster blows, coaches blow, management now blows.

Reactions: KennyWharramPeace

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
Could be my eyes playing tricks on me but Kane looks considerably faster. I did hear about some new training he was doing this offseason but man a couple times it looked like he got shot out of a cannon. That’s never really been his game.

Reactions: KennyWharramPeace
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad