Pre-Game Talk: Hawks vs Pens: Round Two.... FIGHT!

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Excuse me I think you are forgetting we switched Cullen with Hornqvist... :cry:

men-do-not-cry-gif-1456.gif

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal
Hornqvist is our only impact winger. Kessel is invisible, nothing left to say about Kuntz. Perron produces nothing. JR has tried to address our winger issues but it hasn't worked out.

Well let's hope he is able to move them and get something back.

Sucks we didn't convince and sign Panarin. What a player

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
People on the main boards will ***** that the hit was "unnecessary" because the game was decided.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
I'll wait for IcedCapp to give me my opinion on this post.

I'm unable to reply.

FYI: if Sid had simply slashed someone's leg there, the world would be atwitter because of it. That's not standing up for someone, that's being a *****. It's a shame that 3 team accomplishments have removed that stigma from Toews.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
I'm unable to reply.

FYI: if Sid had simply slashed someone's leg there, the world would be atwitter because of it. That's not standing up for someone, that's being a *****. It's a shame that 3 team accomplishments have removed that stigma from Toews.

It's funny because I think that Toews deserves the reputation of being a whiny ***** that Crosby has.

Corvidae

May 5, 2009
Well let's hope he is able to move them and get something back.

Sucks we didn't convince and sign Panarin. What a player

Not really. On the Pens he'd stop shooting and/or get sent to Wilkes Barre. Or have dislocated his shoulder in preseason.

AR5

Mar 7, 2014
Pens are going to be wheeling and dealing this weekend. I'm feeling it in my bones.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad