Pre-Game Talk: Hawks vs Oilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains
Yep we win tonight and probably the next game to, and all the questions stop getting asked for another week. Rinse and repeat the rest of the season, just like last year.

FunkyChicken

Jul 24, 2003
I've developed a couple of new stats specifically for the Oilers.

Toe-dragorsi. Measures the ratio of toe drags per team. Oilers currently lead the league at 75% and are a perfect 20-0 for each game. Don't get me started about the zone stats.

Jersey-tossinwick. Measures the ratio of jerseys tossed per game. Oilers are currently tied with Toronto for the league lead and hold a 5-0-15 record in this stat. Not much growth potential in this area since Toronto is permanently banning jersey throwers where as Edmonton will have them drop the puck at their next playoff game, which I guess is the same thing.

Little does the rest of the NHL know that these stats will soon be used to replace wins to determine league standings.

Crobby

Sep 14, 2009
Ryan Rishaug ‏@TSNRyanRishaug 7m7 minutes ago

Based on last nights benching, fully expect Nikitin to be out tonight.
It will probably be Marincin though..

CantHaveTkachev

Legends
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
comedy night tonight at Rexall.

the Hawks will come out and play at half speed and still clown the Oilers around the rink

-Toews, Kane, Hossa, Keith and Seabrook won't even need to break a sweat tonight
-Schultz will be soft and terrible
-Oiler still making rookie turnovers all over the ice
-PP won't do squat and never shoot the puck
-a few terrible 2-on-1s will occur

-Hawks waltz in and put the Oilers in a clownsuit

MrM

Oct 13, 2013
2 people accidentally checked Oilers win. Can a mod fix this?

Klimando Kostani

Sep 17, 2013
Victoria
This should be the game that seals Eakins fate in Edmonton. Hopefully the Hawks score 10.

I find myself cheering for losses too because a win here and there is only going to prolong this coach, gm, president... the more we suck is the more likely something gets done. Not that it's likely anything will get done. I fear Eakins is locked in until the end of the season at this point.

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
Just who the hell is going to get 8 points for us in this game? (strums fingers on the table.)

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
Hawks better ****ing blow us out tonight. I don't want to see a close game, or the Oilers eeking out a win. Get spanked like the **** team you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad