GDT: Hawks @ Jets | Sat Nov 2 | 2PM | MTS Centre | "Deep Dish Pizzas"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Watching Santoreli interview and all I can think is coaching and system.

Pav's completely **** the bed today. I thought we'd lose 6-1, but with Montoya in net, maybe I'm wrong.

I think a good, long break for Pav's would actually help him and make him realize he is replaceable. As bad as the pizzas can be, he has to be accountable too... and this is from a Pav fan.

I agree with this.

I also think that Noel has a big part in this. Pavelec has absolutely no accountability.

White Out 403*

lol WGN guy "ya good fans not as noisy as the united centre tho"

amazing that in a 4-1 blow out the fans aren't loud. And for the record the united centre isn't that impressive in the regular season.

HPsauce

Jul 3, 2011
Winnipeg
Yes, then coach needs to step into Chevys office only to be handed a cheeseburger and a roadmap.

Watching Santoreli interview and all I can think is coaching and system.

Pav's completely **** the bed today. I thought we'd lose 6-1, but with Montoya in net, maybe I'm wrong.

I think a good, long break for Pav's would actually help him and make him realize he is replaceable. As bad as the pizzas can be, he has to be accountable too... and this is from a Pav fan.

Totally, he needs to. Problem is, GM has shown faith in him by giving him the contract. If coach goes against it and we continue to lose then it's his fault and he gets fired for sure, I don't see it happening. It comes down to money

White Out 403*

It's no wonder why some HF members have tucked tail and decided to go MIA with pavs playing like this. I dont know how I'd sit here and defend him either anymore.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Oh I agree. I would give Montoya starts as long as he shows he deserves it over Pav. In the meantime I would be looking for a more permanent solution.

I agree, with Pavs stats he doesn't deserve to hold the designation: number 1 starting netminder, did he really ever earn that status or was it more he was never challenged by a really good backup.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
It's no wonder why some HF members have tucked tail and decided to go MIA with pavs playing like this. I dont know how I'd sit here and defend him either anymore.

:handclap: Pretty tough to make a case for him after this game eh!

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
lol WGN guy "ya good fans not as noisy as the united centre tho"

amazing that in a 4-1 blow out the fans aren't loud. And for the record the united centre isn't that impressive in the regular season.

LOL if the Jets won the Stanley Cup they would need to rebuild the MTS Centre. We'd shake it to the foundation.

PS I've been to the United Centre in a 2nd round playoff game against the Canucks. The MTS Centre is louder.

White Out 403*

:handclap: Pretty tough to make a case for him after this game eh!

While I agree of course, this is absolutely on par for him since he's been in Winnipeg. Nothing has changed, the resume is so strongly built up by now though that's gone from a concern, to a pattern, to an airtight case.

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
Pasquale should be called up and Pav should be grounded for a few games.

TheDarkKnight

Jul 25, 2011
:handclap: I'm glad that when we're need a goal, Noel has the presence of mind do give us lots of thorburn and Wright.

larmex99

Sponsor
Jul 4, 2013
I would honestly rather watch Monty struggle than watch Pavs STINK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad